What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Dragons v Broncos at Kogarah

Frank Facer

First Grade
Back off from Keating. He was a true PM, unlike the current doofus in charge.
They are all puppets. If they aren't puppets, then those who are really in control will find a way to get rid of them.

I actually heard that Gough Witlam was going to tell the US to leave Pine Gap, because Witlam wasn't allowed to even know what was going on there. On the day that he was supposed to announce it to the public, they had the Governor General sack him. Pine Gap is an NSA installation.

I will also add that all western countries and many others are all under Jewish control.

Last edited:

Mark D

Juniors
Bloody nervous.... We have to start well and watch that 10mins either side of halftime as that’s when in the trials we opened up.... come on lads!!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Checcin is a wanker.
DeBelin penalised on a good tackle.
Checcin is a wanker.
Graham stripped with two in the tackle.
Checcin is a wanker.
We finally get a penalty.....
Checcin is still a wanker.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Number of times we have lost by 2, I don't have a problem with getting the guaranteed 2 while we settle

Latest posts