What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 team - what will it be?

Big man

Juniors
So near enough is good enough now? :lol:

Oh dear...

I noticed on your injury list today in the telegraph that Kasiano and Pritchard were listed as indefinite, mmmmm I wonder what that means, we will wait and see. You can apologise to me than, if your big enough.

dogslife

Coach
I hope you can wait a really long time then...

You originally said Kasiano would be out for 8 weeks, he'll be back in a few. You also said Pritchard injured his groin at a party and he'd be out for 6, his injury is listed as a leg, and he was told he could play this weekend. Back in your hole champ, don't worry about our team, we'll be sweet

Bulldog Force

Referee
I noticed on your injury list today in the telegraph that Kasiano and Pritchard were listed as indefinite, mmmmm I wonder what that means, we will wait and see. You can apologise to me than, if your big enough.
'Indefinite'... that's exactly on the 8 week mark you listed for Kasiano right? :lol:

Big man

Juniors
'Indefinite'... that's exactly on the 8 week mark you listed for Kasiano right? :lol:

Indefinite means unsure turkey, could be 4,6 or 8, the point is I'm right about both Kasiano and Pritchard, oh and didn't they also mention groin lol with respect to Pritchard. I will be waiting for apologies in another few weeks if your man enough that is.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Indefinite means unsure turkey, could be 4,6 or 8, the point is I'm right about both Kasiano and Pritchard, oh and didn't they also mention groin lol with respect to Pritchard. I will be waiting for apologies in another few weeks if your man enough that is.
Until I hear 'Party related injury' to Pritchard and precisely '8 weeks' for Sam, then don't hold your breath.

BOTH of them must be on the mark... not just one.

andrew057

First Grade
lol at BF and Timmah.

A member comes on here and posts 2 rumours which you shoot down and try to belittle him.

Round 1 teams are named and hes pretty much bang on with the injuries so you start arguing semantics.

"Yeah he has fractures, but theres no way he weighs 145kg blah blah blah"

"Yeah he has a groin injury, but where was the party, no one mentioned a party"

:lol::lol: Grow up guys.

dogslife

Coach
He gets belittled because he thinks he has the inside scoop when in reality he has nfi. If you read his original predictions you'd know that. He'll be hard pressed for an apology

Packy

Bench
Well that was tripe. Williams was woeful. no impact. slow play the balls. poor defence. bench in future for me.

Our halves were absent. forwards at 1st receiver on 4th and 5th tackles.. if Keating kicks another chargedown i might have to top myself.

I thought Marty went well and Klemmer proved he isnt out of place. Finucane was ok in his time on the feild too.

Drury Low looks disinterested. He just watched Ash Graham score.. Happy to try someone else next week. I reckon Mitch Brown. Might not be as quick bur can jump and at least wants to be tgere.

If Inu tried100% of the time he would be a world beater

Grapple

Bench
Klemmer puts in the work for his minutes, more than most guys. Would love to see him get more time out there. Marty played well, nothing special but more disciplined than last year. We just missed Graham, Frank and Kasiano setting those set plays with Barba finishing it off.

It was always going to be tough, but overall I thought the young guys did well but Keating looked lost or tried to create too much.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
More Klemmer, less T Rex in terms of interchange minutes.

Give Keating one or two more weeks but if we're 0-3 after Storm or 0-4 after Rabbitohs, then Hodko needs to be thrown back in the mixer.

Backs are fine IMO. Maybe give Mitch Brown a shot over Low, but otherwise we're just really finding stop-gap solution til Benny sorts himself out.

Packy

Bench
I have watched it again now and Low was trying but the things Barba does as natural are forced for him. I am still angry at his pathetic non effort on the Graham try.

Latest posts