What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 team - what will it be?

Big man

Juniors
You claim in your first post it's a rumour, and then you claim in your second that an official from the club told you.

Thy will not play in this weeks trial either. I spoke to Kasiano a day after the jets trial match, and I can confirm that what you said about 8 weeks is not true, not even close mate. He will be back by round 2 the latest, which is what he told me. The boot he had on came off last week, and he is progressing really well. Pritchard is back in round 1. According to his own twitter account.

Well time will tell who is right or wrong!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
time will tell?

you're here to shitstir and nothing else. please.

Big man

Juniors
time will tell?

you're here to shitstir and nothing else. please.

Shit stir? You didn't believe neither Kasiano or Pritchard were injured and believed they played last week, now you are told Kasiano is wearing a boot and may be back round 1 which is three weeks away and Pritchard may be back round 2 which is four weeks away. Lol what horses ass are you looking up, my mail hasn't been disproven nor denied, you can believe it or not but don't accuse me of shit stirring.

Big man

Juniors
Don't worry about bagging me off, take it out on your club lol, they haven't even named their trial team as yet, maybe the 30 man squad is out this week, wouldn't that be a laugh.

Timmah

Staff member
Shit stir? You didn't believe neither Kasiano or Pritchard were injured and believed they played last week, now you are told Kasiano is wearing a boot and may be back round 1 which is three weeks away and Pritchard may be back round 2 which is four weeks away. Lol what horses ass are you looking up, my mail hasn't been disproven nor denied, you can believe it or not but don't accuse me of shit stirring.

Your mail hasn't been disproven?

https://twitter.com/TripleM_NRL/status/304201058933145601
Reports from @RLW_Mole Sam Kasiano is out for 4-6 weeks of the #nrl premiership

4-6 weeks is significantly different to...
it is rumoured he may be out for 8 weeks

And your originally deleted quote of ten weeks :lol:

Sensationalist crap, sure you don't work for the tele?

dogslife

Coach
Don't worry about bagging me off, take it out on your club lol, they haven't even named their trial team as yet, maybe the 30 man squad is out this week, wouldn't that be a laugh.
It's a trial match dropkick, I wouldn't care if they named 50 blokes

Timmah

Staff member
NRL Season Guide reports Kasiano's weight as 122kg.

Ah, proof.

Such a fun thing.

Big man

Juniors
NRL Season Guide reports Kasiano's weight as 122kg.

Ah, proof.

Such a fun thing.

Hehehe and you believe that lol, he was playing in the 130s last year, have a look at the bloke, he is nearly 200cm and has circumference equal to your scrum. Young George Burgess is 122kg and Kasiano is twice his girth, wake up and smell the fat burning lol.

Big man

Juniors
Your mail hasn't been disproven?

https://twitter.com/TripleM_NRL/status/304201058933145601

4-6 weeks is significantly different to...

And your originally deleted quote of ten weeks :lol:

Sensationalist crap, sure you don't work for the tele?

I'm sorry I was two weeks out, the truth is he has many small fractures in his foot and its to do with his excessive weight, I suggest you wait for your clubs explanation. You all jumped on me for posting he was injured, claiming he played last week, now it appears he is out for 4-6 weeks which could blow out to eight given the nature of his injury. The club is concerned so should you be.

Big man

Juniors
Because you ARE wrong you moron!

Kasiano played in the trial last week and if he was 145 kgs he would've had a heart attack. To even think that Dessie would let a player flop out like that is ludacris. Give yourself an uppercut... save me the trouble!

Waiting for an apology, if your a man!

And another apology for Pritchard who is also out for 6-8 weeks.

dogslife

Coach
We're all waiting for you to f**k off and go and annoy your own team's supporters (assuming you actually support a team), but you don't always get what you want

Bulldog Force

Referee
Waiting for an apology, if your a man!

And another apology for Pritchard who is also out for 6-8 weeks.
You're going to be waiting a while. None of your theories have been proven yet. I have nothing to be sorry for. Nothing on Greenberg or Pritchards twitter!

By the way, anyone heard anything about this party Franky was 'injured' at?

web

Timmah

Staff member
So near enough is good enough now? :lol:

Oh dear...

happyG

Juniors
i hate the doggies - but jackson is a starter. like debellin is for the dragons.
need to blood the young guys like the raiders did to clyde.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I could be way of here but DEPTH is very good at a time like this. Turner can slot into fullback keeping our 2-7 from the GF in tact. Also there is a possibility to move Inu or Perrett to Fullback with either Turner or Lafai replacing them on the wing. Who knows, our kickoff is still 12 days away, Barba might be over this by then. Who knows? We all saw how he went in the All Stars game scoring 3 tries in the first half, and he's had even more time since then to deal with this!

Timmah

Staff member
Turner FB, Inu wing, Lafai centres.

Problem solved.

Latest posts