What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1| v Souths | SFS | Thu Mar 7 8pm

257f9jc.jpg

Bite the pillow boys cause you got it comin.................good and hard :lol:

Ziggy the God

First Grade
As much as we bitch about each other, down at the Olympic, groups of Rorter and Souffs mates together.

Too much love here.

f**k it, time for pain you degenerates.

Love always

Fast Eddie

First Grade
One of your problems is that your best fullback is playing on the wing, and the mediocre one is your captain. And JWH is your only good prop.

Monk

Referee
Bloody hell that was a frustrating game. New faces, same old story. Kudos to Souths, you guys were on the money.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Lol yep, we got beaten by a very good footy team tonight. Clinical and got into a groove at about the 15th minute mark and never relented.

Big man

Juniors
Hehehehehehehehehe don't say I didn't try and warne you girls, ill say this,

Too big too fast too strong!

goggles

Juniors
I get it now...selling your juniors and importing a squad is a surefire way to win...:lol:

Jennings looked dangerous. Shame he only got the ball about 3 times. SBW played ok. He will improve. Friend - too many dumb penalties, Pearce - just shit in general, Maloney tried hard, Mini needs to go out to stud.

Our pack was too big, Inglis carved you up off the back of that and Reynolds kicking game hurt you bad as well.

Hard luck Roosters. See you again for round two later in the year.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Bunnies just far too good in every facet of the game. Forwards rolled on, worked us over around the ruck then hit us down the right where SKD can't defend to save his life. I felt sorry for RTS constantly being isolated by dumb reads from te blokes inside him.

Well done bunnies, quality footy team in the red & green.

Latest posts