What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 v Souths

It's official - Jack Bird is the new Corey Norman.
Does f*** all of any value but gets a start every week.
How anyone could watch us this season and select Bird or Lawrie - or even attempt to justify their selection - is beyond me.
Out of touch, out of ideas and out of the game too long...Flanno is starting to look like Hook pt 2.

Add Sharpe and Klein to Flanno's stellar copy+paste line up and I reckon that you are looking at a shit-show for the ages.

TruSaint

Referee
How anyone could watch us this season and select Bird or Lawrie - or even attempt to justify their selection - is beyond me.
Out of touch, out of ideas and out of the game too long...Flanno is starting to look like Hook pt 2.

Add Sharpe and Klein to Flanno's stellar copy+paste line up and I reckon that you are looking at a shit-show for the ages.

Im trying to give Flanno the benefit of the doubt, but his post game pressers dont add up to his selections.

Gomarchin

Juniors

I want Flano to succeed and be our coach for 10+ years but I think you're right, he's starting to look like Hook 2.0.

We're losing Lomax because he chose Bird at centre (and also believes Birds best football is in front of him). I think the only thing Flano has improved is he's media skills. Definitely knows how to work the media but who cares.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Must be pretty discouraging for young Toby and Ryan if they can't get into the 17 over Lawrie.
Maybe this week in NSW cup they should try running slower, missing a few more tackles and generally being a bit more useless. Seems to work for Blake.
I give up.
I went out to Henson park on the weekend and watched the NSW cup team play. And now I understand why Lawrie is always picked and why Flanno doesn’t elevate NSW cup players to first grade. You think first grade is full of dopey players? Watch one of those games instead.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Along with many others theres 1 glaring issue we need to address on Saturday and that's to get under those bombs....especially of late theres far to many going unchallenged....otherwise blokes like Walker will have a field day

He was at Henson on Saturday watching the game in the rain with Haran
Of course, he watches games. Every coach does that. When he has injuries he has to pull players up from NSW Cup. I never said he doesn't watch any games. Just that he doesn't change lineups as much as other coaches and that I heard that he doesn't get much involved with talking to the younger players.

Along with many others theres 1 glaring issue we need to address on Saturday and that's to get under those bombs....especially of late theres far to many going unchallenged....otherwise blokes like Walker will have a field day
The other significant one is kicking game. Must get field position and make opposition start from corners and inside 10/20 area.

Last game was dreadful and left the side up against it the whole game.

jeffdragon

Bench
Rain predicted.
We're stuffed.
We have a 0-2 record with this ref and a 0-2 record in the rain.
Souths still have Cook
Walker, Latrell,, Wighton and their pack looks better than ours.
No surprise for me if we lose.

Last edited:

Latest posts