What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs. New Zealand Warriors @Suncorp (Magic Round)

The yak

Juniors
Any word if Sorensen is available for this game?

Maybe next week. Pete Green said he still is rehab running and hopefully due back to full training next week.
Blade said they wouldn't rush him back. It is a re-injuriy and they might be extra cautious.
Don't clubs usually give players a week or two of full training before they are fit to come back?

Frankus

Juniors
no Cleary, Luai playing pure plod, Cole not the answer, it’s time for Schneider to aim up and deliver again. Warriors season has been a train wreck so far. Must win game for them and it may inject some much needed hope back into their season. I don’t think our defence gets us home in this one, we will need to score at least 24 to win.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
no Cleary, Luai playing pure plod, Cole not the answer, it’s time for Schneider to aim up and deliver again. Warriors season has been a train wreck so far. Must win game for them and it may inject some much needed hope back into their season. I don’t think our defence gets us home in this one, we will need to score at least 24 to win.
You think the Warriors can score 23 points on us? I can't see that

WestyLife

First Grade

Schnieder will struggle to do that with his knee injury. Cole or Laurie will be it.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
If Schneider is out long-term I would approach the Knights to see if they would loan Cogger to us.
He is out of favour and has struggled away from Pantherball.
I don't know if loans still happen anymore though?

RTS is out indefinitely with a hamstring injury as well. Seems to be the thing this season doesn’t it!

I think I read it’ll be a week to week thing that’ll be monitored. Out this weekend, suspect he will be out next weekend too. I understand Warriors barely sniff the right side ever since Metcalf went down - they’ve been left side heavy. But he is still an important part of their defensive line so it’s a positive for Panthers if he is indeed out.

SJ is also touch and go. A week to week proposition although I think he will line up should he get through this weekend.

Capewell is out for 4 weeks although he hasn’t offered a shot tbh. He has been their version of Sorensen in that department (out more than he has played).

Therefore game plan is relatively a simple one you would think. Panthers forwards contain Warriors forwards - I’m expecting a big game from Fisher Harris and think he will nullify Fonua Blake.

I think Yeo can contain Harris fairly easily which leaves Egan as their danger man around the ruck. My view is that he is a brilliant attacking hooker but hasn’t showed that form last few weeks and I believe Kenny will shut him down.

I dont think DWZ, CNK or Montoya have ever had a great game against Panthers - they are usually well contained.

Weather forecast a week out is fine with sunny and dry conditions for Sunday. Might change. Should be around 20-24c at kick off. I expect a moderate surface seeing Panthers are first game for the Sunday ticket.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
Cole was 7 in Juniors. Him at 6 is a no brainer.

Hopefully Tago's week off woke him up.

4 tries we will get. Can't see Warriors scoring that many

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Tago should be made to earn his spot back. Alamoti had 1 bad error, Tago has been making 3 or 4 of those a game

globalpanther

Juniors

Agree on TAGO. Soro is back I’d start him off bench. Garner deserves keep his spot & we can ease Soro back into
it.

Latest posts