What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs. New Zealand Warriors @Suncorp (Magic Round)

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Back on Cole - I cannot compliment his defence enough in the second half vs Dogs. Looks like he is a couple kgs shy of the ideal weight for his height/frame but that’s not important. Excited to see him play a few games in a row.

The side will need to simplify their game plan into keeping it to high completion rate and back the defence now. All about reps.

Any word if Sorensen is available for this game?
Put him in centre

It works if we move May or Tago to the backrow.
Which must be an option if we don't find another forward to bring in
Not a bad shout. Alternatively May back to wing. I think in 2025 the best backline could be

Edwards
May
Tago
Alamoti
To’o

I just can’t see Ivan changing too much in 2024. He doesn’t seem to deviate from the planned out structure too much.

Iamback

Coach
Not a bad shout. Alternatively May back to wing. I think in 2025 the best backline could be

Edwards
May
Tago
Alamoti
To’o

I just can’t see Ivan changing too much in 2024. He doesn’t seem to deviate from the planned out structure too much.

Ivan will need to be dragged kicking and screaming but the fact we went after Fifita tells me he is not set on the backrow options.

A couple of injuries might just be the push needed.

Once again Alamoti's defence held up against the dangerous Burton/Kikau combination

murraymob

Coach
Sc
no Cleary, Luai playing pure plod, Cole not the answer, it’s time for Schneider to aim up and deliver again. Warriors season has been a train wreck so far. Must win game for them and it may inject some much needed hope back into their season. I don’t think our defence gets us home in this one, we will need to score at least 24 to win.
Schneider got hit in the knee when kicking in Reggie’s he will be out a few weeks

Latest posts