What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs. Raiders

lafai

Bench
You really think so? I mean Hokko hasn't been great this season but he's playing busted and the rest of the team has been shit.

It was honestly a great game. It was so refreshing to watch the Dogs play like a traditional team rather then watching the forwards hog the ball. Guys like Graham, Kasiano, Eastwood are great but I honestly they need to keep there head down and charge forward as hard as they can rather then worrying about play making.

Yes I too am happy about the 4 points lol. But more then that I was just happy to watch a great attacking game from the Dogs - something I haven't seen in a while!

Busted or not ask yourself this. Would you rather keep Hokko or lose Mbye?

Busted or not ask yourself this. Would you rather keep Hokko or lose Mbye?

The thing is its a 3 way duel for me, hokko, reynolds and mbys which of the 3 I'd rather lose I can't choose. Reynolds has been great but Hokko is more consistent, Mbys has only really come of age this year and havent seen enough to say he's the long term 6 or 7. I'm at that stage where I just can't choose and would rather avoid thinking about it lol.

lafai

Bench
The thing is its a 3 way duel for me, hokko, reynolds and mbys which of the 3 I'd rather lose I can't choose. Reynolds has been great but Hokko is more consistent, Mbys has only really come of age this year and havent seen enough to say he's the long term 6 or 7. I'm at that stage where I just can't choose and would rather avoid thinking about it lol.

Lol fair enough, opinions i guess. For me it's a no brainer Reynolds & Mbye

MarkC

Juniors
Lol fair enough, opinions i guess. For me it's a no brainer Reynolds & Mbye

Yes, I agree at this stage of the season.

If Hodkinson has a blinder for NSW it may change things, but I don't think that will happen.
More likely, we will get a typical solid performance from Hodko where he just does his job.

That may be what NSW needs, but it is not what our teams needs at this stage of the season.

I think our attack looked better as the halves played with more energy, I would like to see that for the next few weeks.

Things may change later in the season particularly with BMoz back, Hodko may come back into the equation.

Or perhaps it was a one off, but Reynolds/MBye looked good in this game, the smart thing to do is see if they can repeat that form each week.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I don't like to quote other forums, and this is from a forum I hardly visit, but it literally made me LOL:

He was put on report for "possible head contact".

IMO, great pick up by the referee for a possible indiscretion. Reynolds deserves at least 9 weeks for the possible head clash.

These referees get better and better each year. I like how you can be penalised and be put on report for something you possibly did.

I expect a lot more possible penalties now. I look forward to the 88-84 penalty counts.... Great refereeing.