What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11!!!

AliN

Live Update Team
1 Canberra v New Zealand - Warriors by 4. Stacey Jones will get a field goal which will be successful but swirl around in the wind, and hit some guy in the crowd wearing a very tight fitting Broncos jersey.
2 Bulldogs v Brisbane - Dogs by 2
3 Parramatta v Melbourne - Eels by 6
4 Newcastle v Cronulla - Knights by 8
5 Manly v North Queensland - Manly by a little
6 Wests Tigers v Penrith - Panthers by 1
7 Souths v St George-Illawarra - Dragons by 8

kaon

Juniors
Canberra v New Zealand - Raiders by 8. Our defence will be too solid especially later in the game
Bulldogs v Brisbane - Broncos by >20. Again i can't see the Bulldogs getting past the Broncos defence.
Parramatta v Melbourne - Eels by 10
Newcastle v Cronulla - Knights by 14
Manly v North Queensland - Manly 8
Wests Tigers v Penrith - Panthers by 20
Souths v St George-Illawarra - Dragons by 24

legend

Coach
Kaon, two from two and you picked the margins in both. Well done.

Just hope the Raiders can regain their mental toughness for our first FTA game against the Sharks next week. We should have Martin and Mogg back which will see almost at full strength. 8)

salivor

First Grade
LOL, its very easy to tip successfully after the games have been played. You didn't even think we'd match up to Canterbury earlier on, why the change of heart? :wink:

ozbash

Referee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Canberra v New Zealand - Warriors by 20 :oops:
2 Bulldogs v Brisbane - broncos by 12 8)
3 Parramatta v Melbourne - Eels by 14
4 Newcastle v Cronulla - Knights by 28
5 Manly v North Queensland - Manly by a lot
6 Wests Tigers v Penrith - tigers by 8
7 Souths v St George-Illawarra - Dragons by 38

salivor

First Grade
Please don't tell me you've tipped the Tigers and Rabbitohs for today RG.

I'm 3 from 5 which I'm quite happy with considering the upset last night and the Canberra match which was a hard one to pick.

roostergirl

Juniors
bronco said:
Please don't tell me you've tipped the Tigers and Rabbitohs for today RG.

I'm 3 from 5 which I'm quite happy with considering the upset last night and the Canberra match which was a hard one to pick.

Nah I tipped the Dragons & Penny Panfers. But they will prob lose based on my tipping this week lol

Does Prizes Unlimited give bonus points for tipping 0/7??? :lol: It's an art

kaon

Juniors
From leading the LU tipping comp 3 weeks ago, I tipped 2/7 this round. Maybe i should consult Brian Smith on how to turn my performances around. :roll:

AliN

Live Update Team
lol, looks as though all of us were as bad as each other..I was 0/5 til Sun and scraped in with 2/7 :?

salivor

First Grade
The Panthers and Saints seem to have got everyone a little respect for their tipping. I finished up 4/7.