What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Bulldogs

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Our team jersey looks hideous …they have targets on them. Looks hilarious.
Or they look like crash dumbs with sensor targets.
I don’t make serious posts all that often, but our jersey this week means more than just a matter of personal taste..

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I wonder who Kikau or Crichton get binned this week. They seem to roll around like pork chops when they get touched on the ankle or face and end up finishing the game 100%. Dogs score most their points when the teams are down a player or in Magic round 2 players down.

Also Saints will have the master niggler in Mahoney to contend with trying to cause players to get off their game and start fights only to hide behind Kikau and co.

If Saints can avoid a sinbin or a fight then they should win. This will be a good test. Raiders showed how to beat this scum of a team, bash their small forwards around and stop supply to outside backs. Saints forwards are bigger than theirs and should capitalise.

These are the games Saints need to win if they are any chance of making finals.

The Word

Juniors
Thanks @redv13
Recovering from my radiation & chemo.
Still a fairway to go but for the first time in a while I’ve found the urge to get back into the forum.
Have watched the games but not had the inclination to get on here & join in the banter.
Go those Dragons
Great to finally have some common sense back on this website mate. Hopefully you can get a few laughs out of our nonsense.

Thanks @redv13
Still a fairway to go but for the first time in a while I’ve found the urge to get back into the forum.
Have watched the games but not had the inclination to get on here & join in the banter.
Go those Dragons
I feel for you @ blacksafake as my older brother has just gone thru the very same as you. I was with him every step of the way and felt his pain and anguish.. plus jubilation after he came out the other side having licked this insidious disease..

Victoire

Juniors
Kikau is the key, he's everything for them. When he's free to do what he wants the Dogs either win or go close. They've got a weak middle so they go wide as often as possible. The other night Elliott Whitehead got in his face and shut him down completely. If Eisenhuth, Hunt & Bird do the same, we'll win

kit66

Bench
Our team jersey looks hideous …they have targets on them. Looks hilarious.
Or they look like crash dumbs with sensor targets.

Hideous ? Hilarious ? Dumb ? Bit of an overreaction. Something deeper their sport, you'd like to get off your chest ?

I reckon it's a great jersey. Circles have always, in ancient cultures across the globe stood for the strength and the power of Family, Community and Culture. Even today we use terms like Family Circle and Circle of Friends. Once a year isn't too much to ask to show respect to the oldest heritage and culture of the land we call home.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Thanks @redv13
Go those Dragons
Glad your back mate......not sure what you have or had but like some others on here had my share of radiation etc and been in some dark places at times both physically and mentally but for what it's worth I found the contact and comeradrie on here was just what the Dr ordered.... cant say some of our footy results have helped but hope you recover quickly and stay strong bud

Illusion

Bench
Thanks @redv13
Go those Dragons
Good to have you back , you will get there mate you are a survivor , you will be posting on here for many years to come ........

Dragon David

First Grade
What is really pissing me off is the fact that the Bulldogs keep signing up players. They have signed Tom Amone who used to play for the Bunnies before going over to Super League and the Dogs have identified him as a much needed middle forward. He will join the Dogs for 2 years from 2025.

I know that our recruitment guy is virtually not with us because of his illness, but surely and hopefully there is someone looking at the big props that we need even if they come from the Super League - just someone please before there are none left who might make all the difference to our squad.

Latest posts