What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 V Dogs

Mickthedragon

Juniors
A pass mark but they look very flat here live and as though they are just going through the motions. Very dangerous way to play against a struggling team.
Should of put more points on early and if they blow this, the confidence will take a big hit.

ouryears

Bench
I'm not sure what you guys see but I think minus the handling errors we are playing very well. Punching through the middle, dangerous anywhere near their line.
I'm really not sure what some people want.
Half time 14-6 and we have dropped the ball 5 times. Calm down.
You cannot win with poor ball control.
Possession is the key.
If we drop 5 more, the grubs could snag the game from us.

MilanDragon

Juniors
That Mann error followed by Aitken the next set changed the momentum big time. But thankfully we bounced back.

McDonald has had a few other half chances, would love to see some of them come off.

I think definitely some positives to take away. Come on boys!

Life's Good

Coach
Should be up by 30. If we can control the ball we can blow them away next half
Their right side defence is very ordinary. Nene should have had another try but that’s the side we need to attack. I’d like to see more of Dufty on the sweep to create more doubt in their defence.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I'm not sure what you guys see but I think minus the handling errors we are playing very well. Punching through the middle, dangerous anywhere near their line.
I'm really not sure what some people want.
Half time 14-6 and we have dropped the ball 5 times. Calm down.

Agree crush hitting hard in defence as well.
You can hear it live

Latest posts