What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 vs Warriors

j0nesy

Bench
Our tiny little back 3 are getting mauled, like we didn’t see that coming. Im
Not going to say any more this game but there are few players not putting in, which annoys me more.

SAP58

Juniors
We start the game well score first for a change then…….let in two really soft tries. So depressing, Warriors now have all the momentum gee we are a dumb football side.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Looked very strong with the starting team. Vaughan and Kerr having their best games so far for mine. Really dropped when Lawrie and Williame went off.
thought Bird was unlucky, should have been our penalty but really poor defence near our line has undone all the good work. Townsend only has one arm but we can’t capItalise. Will be a struggle I fear

HenryTatana

Juniors
What shitfest. I just wish Bird would just get up and the play the ball rather than wrestling in tackles. Cost us 6 points.
As for the rest of the team how fkin dumb are they. Townsend is f**ked and no one runs at him.
It’s going to take an increase in intensity to get us home and I can’t see where it’s going to come from.

kit66

Bench
Great start from the Dragons.....but wait...ah there you go...normal programming has resumed.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Half way into the first half with the Warriors playing poorly and we should have locked them out of the game by putting on a few tries. Instead, we make dumb mistakes, error in defence and play them back into father game by giving them two tries to let them lead into half time. Somehow we know how to lose a game better than how to win one!
I feel a bit sorry for Burns, he is NOT a centre, but keeps ending up there, then makes a mistake in defence. Dufty and Norman n end to be playing KOE Cup from now on, no ticker at all. Hunt is trying hard. Bird is more rocks than diamonds so far - just needs to concentrate on playing the game instead of being tough. Enough wringing, I hope the second half is better.

SAP58

Juniors
Agree we looked good at the start FCD but again our defence lets us down. Some very poor decisions and missed tackles in both tries

denis preston

First Grade
Real hard top watch. Taking the kick for goal initially instead of putting it to them gave me the shits. If we cant lift in the second half then Hook has to hook some and put in enthusiastic youth.

MarkD

Juniors
Been this way for a while but a lot of tries occur around Norman and Sims… some trust issues in D there

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
To save time, I reckon every time the dragons drop the ball in their own half, the refs should stop the game, give the opposition 6 points and get Saints to just kick off…because there’s no way our team can defend on their line

blacksafake

First Grade
In control for most of that half then Bird tries to milk a penalty, drops the ball then a few six agains, momentum changes then two tries.
Dragons Footy😩

Latest posts