What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 v Panthers

Pommy

Coach
Well I couldn't make it to our only Sunday game this season.
The dog got ripped apart by another 5 times his weight and can't be left alone yet.
Hoping for a good performance today if we win that would be a bonus but I will settle for not being shit.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Well I couldn't make it to our only Sunday game this season.
The dog got ripped apart by another 5 times his weight and can't be left alone yet.
Hoping for a good performance today if we win that would be a bonus but I will settle for not being shit.

Just had my dog ripped apart about a month ago. Hoping yours don't cost $3k to fix like mine

Pommy

Coach
Just had my dog ripped apart about a month ago. Hoping yours don't cost $3k to fix like mine

Well so for we're at about a grand. Lucky he's alive to be honest an 8kg Maltese Shihtzu vs a 42kg Akita was very one sided.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Well so for we're at about a grand. Lucky he's alive to be honest an 8kg Maltese Shihtzu vs a 42kg Akita was very one sided.
I used to have a maltese shitzu, used to hunt down and kill 30-40kg roos. They are surprisingly tough little buggers.

Latest posts