What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Bulldogs - Team List Thread

Fanbase

Juniors
So much conjecture over a simple post.
I never said anything about one game being enough to see if King is up to NRL level. I meant it would be good to see him given a number of weeks of consistent NRL footy to see if he is up to the weekly grind. Having played NRL in the past does not mean he is up to it, there are many players who play a handful of games and never see first grade again, because they are not up to it.
I've said a number of times I'd like to see King given a decent crack at NRL as he is a smart dummy half with a good kicking game and his defence has improved a lot over the past 18 months.
His game against the Bulldogs was solid and he did some good things both in attack and defence. Glad he's getting a go and we'll find out if he's up to NRL or more a good lower grades level player.
Hope that clears things up.
bahahahahaha see fatguts you were WRONG :D

Fanbase

Juniors
He said he hopes he gets a decent crack, implying that he might not. Therefore how can he know we'll get to see if King is up to first grade if he doesn't even know whether he'll stay in the team?
oh pau u clutch at straws nad u play silly bugger trying to avoid admitting that yes once again u are wrong :)