What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Bulldogs - Team List Thread

Fanbase

Juniors
I would like to see King provide good service from dummy half, get through the game without any injuries and take any opportunity that presents itself. If he does just that he will have played well.

Oh, and I reckon he will score a try on club debut.
so u want him to play hooker then? ;)

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Just for once I'd love to be able to watch us play where we blitz the other team in the first 60 minutes, have a lead of 36 and then keep the other mob out for the last quarter.... Can't remember the last time an Eels team did that... It's probably happened more recently than I think but it feels like maybe back in 09...or 1980-something...
Didn't we do that to the Raiders at home last year? But I hear ya...we are champions at creating a grandstand finish. A close game is not always a good game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just for once I'd love to be able to watch us play where we blitz the other team in the first 60 minutes, have a lead of 36 and then keep the other mob out for the last quarter.... Can't remember the last time an Eels team did that... It's probably happened more recently than I think but it feels like maybe back in 09...or 1980-something...
1947 I think.

Fanbase

Juniors
Against Manly early one season. He was on fire in attack and only missed 263 tackles and dropped the ball 96 times. For Benny it was a stellar performance
so.......you rely on stats u read..........hypocrite.......bahahahahahahahahaha

Fanbase

Juniors
I think you've missed the point. Actually I feel like you've missed rather a lot of things in your life so far. Starting with an education, or a mother's love
ooooh truth hurts hey. so much so that u bring in people's mothers? what a grubby thing to do yeah. bahahahahahha

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
oh pau, one game? playing hooker? u don't know league at all do you. I feel bad for u. when he not played first grade for a couple years.

u know he had an interrupted nrl career with injury so not got much chance at consistent footy ....right?
So you agree that whether he has a blinder or a shocker on Thursday it won't mean a lot in the context of his career?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Against Manly early one season. He was on fire in attack and only missed 263 tackles and dropped the ball 96 times. For Benny it was a stellar performance
He got man-of-the-match once when he destroyed the Broncos too. That was the game that put him on the map.

Anyway he was top 17 for the Storm after he left us, so he wasn't that shit. He just needed to play a very specific role that didn't involve too much passing or kicking. Or tackling.

Incorrect

Coach
Didn't we do that to the Raiders at home last year? But I hear ya...we are champions at creating a grandstand finish. A close game is not always a good game.
Yeah, good call.

Goes to show how much water has flowed under the bridge since then and how that game seems like an age ago. Not long after that we lost our Points, Paulo, Peats, Pride and just about anything else you can think of starting with the letter p

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Yeah, good call.

Goes to show how much water has flowed under the bridge since then and how that game seems like an age ago. Not long after that we lost our Points, Paulo, Peats, Pride and just about anything else you can think of starting with the letter p

I don't think we lost our pride. In fact I think we gained more pride. Our team was decimated with injuries, suspensions and losing players mid-season yet the players turned up each week and put in a competitive effort.

Latest posts