What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Sharks

Frankus

Juniors
From what I can tell Egan has pretty good service which is at least equal to Katoa.
I think Egan’s service has improved but it is still slow at times. He doesn’t pass the ball from the ground in one motion. He seems to pick it up and then pass. That valuable split second is a massive difference.

Never said anything about age u Muppet, My point was apparently the sharks were at full strength last night when it's clearly obvious they weren't. And are u trying to say Penrith had an inexperienced team last night? LOL
Ur 2 starting props are origin players!
Penriths pack is obviously their biggest strength and it was at full strength last night so don't make out like Penrith were disadvantaged, with the exception of RCG of course
You muppet, my point is that your team should have beaten the panther by more. Your team is much, much, more experienced. You can add Nathan Cleary, James Maloney, Tyrone Peachey, Peter Wallace and Sam McKendry to the list. Get it now?

Last edited:

tripster

Juniors
I think Egan’s service has improved but it is still slow at times. He doesn’t pass the ball from the ground in one motion. He seems to pick it up and then pass. That valuable split second is a massive difference.

Katoa's service is sensational. His passes are like perfectly timed bullets. He knows exactly where to pass the ball so that our forwards can run onto it and it helps our go forward significantly. He also has a real bag of tricks - it is his deceptive inside passing that has lead to us creating breaks up the middle of the ruck in the past two games. He has showed his kicking is decent (he earned us a repeat set with a grubber into the in goal from dummy half against the Warriors, and nearly pulled it off against the Sharks again last night, but the ball was stopped).

He is much further along than Egan, and if you had to choose between the two of them right now, you'd chose Katoa hands down.

nulla boy

Juniors
You muppet, my point is that your team should have beaten the panther by more. Your team is much, much, more experienced. You can add Nathan Cleary, James Maloney, Tyrone Peachey, Peter Wallace and Sam McKendry to the list. Get it now?
No I don't get it. Ur using inexperience as an excuse which is a cop out. Add those players you mention, the sharks still would have beat u. As they did in RD 7 and both times last year and in 2016 during the origin period without our origin players. Point to my story is the Panthers are our little bitch. Oh and Thanx for Moylan and Graham and lewis and segeyaro.......mic drop.

Fangs

Coach
Sharks wouldn't be happy with that performance. Though I guess we aren't out of the rep season lul just yet. I'll be more harsh on them from next week. Moyza the difference.

Very happy with our performance and looking forward to a strong finish this year with returning troops.

mxlegend99

Referee
No I don't get it. Ur using inexperience as an excuse which is a cop out. Add those players you mention, the sharks still would have beat u. As they did in RD 7 and both times last year and in 2016 during the origin period without our origin players. Point to my story is the Panthers are our little bitch. Oh and Thanx for Moylan and Graham and lewis and segeyaro.......mic drop.
So what you're saying is Sharks are useless at developing players and if it wasn't for Panthers you wouldn't even be competitive. I think you're 100% correct on that front.

But youre also trying to argue missing 10 guys has no affect on the game... if that were true every player would be on minimum wage as thered no point paying extra if blokes are interchangeable. You're 100% wrong here.

OldPanther

Coach

So you are just a low footy IQ troll.

betcats

Referee

You’re a dumb merkin.....mic drop.

A cop out am I? The Panthers are in the TOP 4 with the inexperienced side. I was using your example as my own. I also forgot to add DWZ and Dylan Edwards to my earlier list.

hindy111

Post Whore
Never said anything about age u Muppet, My point was apparently the sharks were at full strength last night when it's clearly obvious they weren't. And are u trying to say Penrith had an inexperienced team last night? LOL
Ur 2 starting props are origin players!
Penriths pack is obviously their biggest strength and it was at full strength last night so don't make out like Penrith were disadvantaged, with the exception of RCG of course

I like Sharks to win comp.
Lewis howver looks cooked. Ramien and Dugan huge difference to team. They are side who seems to be slowly improving.

However panthers have Mansour,peachey, dwz,Cleary,Maloney,RCG to put back in.
Thats 5/6 best players.

TheFrog

Coach
images

Last edited:

nulla boy

Juniors
A cop out am I? The Panthers are in the TOP 4 with the inexperienced side. I was using your example as my own. I also forgot to add DWZ and Dylan Edwards to my earlier list.
Yeah u are.
I like Sharks to win comp.
Lewis howver looks cooked. Ramien and Dugan huge difference to team. They are side who seems to be slowly improving.

However panthers have Mansour,peachey, dwz,Cleary,Maloney,RCG to put back in.
Thats 5/6 best players.

I think the Panthers Are a massive chance to win the comp. But to use the fact that so and so were out and the sharks were at full strength Is such crap. The sharks are clearly not full strength at moment and to say they are is a just an excuse certain MUPPETS on here are using to justify a loss.

OldPanther

Coach
Yeah u are.

I think the Panthers Are a massive chance to win the comp. But to use the fact that so and so were out and the sharks were at full strength Is such crap. The sharks are clearly not full strength at moment and to say they are is a just an excuse certain MUPPETS on here are using to justify a loss.

I'm happy to take what you said about your team being under strength since you'd keep up with your team news but you said we were fine outside RCG which is bollocks.

I also wasn't giving excuses for not winning with my comment I was saying I wasn't blaming Crichton for losing us the game.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah u are.

How would the Sharks go without:

1. Holmes (Edwards)
2. Katoa (Mansour)
3. Ramien (Peachey)
4/5. Dugan (DWZ)
6. Moylan (Maloney)
7. Townsend (Cleary)
8. Fifita (RCG)
9. Brailey (Wallace)
14. Woods (Mckendry)
15. Capewell (Browne)

What sort of team would they firld and how competitive would it be? 3 players out compared to 10 is not even in the same ballpark. Its a mostly NRL team against a mostly reserve grade team.

Panthers had 4 season ending and/or career ending injuries between Dylan Edwards, Peter Wallace, Sam Mckendry and Tim Browne. What we wouldnt give to be missing 3 players right now. Shit we had 7 out already and then rested 3 from Origin. Yet you're acting like 3 is some sort of huge hit. Its not even a blip on the radar unless they're all spine players.

OldPanther

Coach
How would the Sharks go without:

1. Holmes (Edwards)
2. Katoa (Mansour)
3. Ramien (Peachey)
4/5. Dugan (DWZ)
6. Moylan (Maloney)
7. Townsend (Cleary)
8. Fifita (RCG)
9. Brailey (Wallace)
14. Woods (Mckendry)
15. Capewell (Browne)

What sort of team would they firld and how competitive would it be? 3 players out compared to 10 is not even in the same ballpark. Its a mostly NRL team against a mostly reserve grade team.

Panthers had 4 season ending and/or career ending injuries between Dylan Edwards, Peter Wallace, Sam Mckendry and Tim Browne. What we wouldnt give to be missing 3 players right now. Shit we had 7 out already and then rested 3 from Origin. Yet you're acting like 3 is some sort of huge hit. Its not even a blip on the radar unless they're all spine players.

images (39).jpeg

Yeah u are.

I am using your example. Also at least we develop our own players, and we do not use drugs to cheat. Thanks Hindy, those players are the others one whom I had forgotten about.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
So what you're saying is Sharks are useless at developing players and if it wasn't for Panthers you wouldn't even be competitive. I think you're 100% correct on that front.

But youre also trying to argue missing 10 guys has no affect on the game... if that were true every player would be on minimum wage as thered no point paying extra if blokes are interchangeable. You're 100% wrong here.

Exactly well said.