What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Storm - Team List Thread

Snoochies

First Grade
I hope it's not a repeat of the Titans game where they were missing a bunch of players and even during the game their players were dropping out of the game like flies yet we still managed to find a way to lose. If it wasn't for that game, and maybe a whole bunch of other games we lost when we should have easily won, I'd be confident, but I'm not, and that is the reality of being a Parra fan.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I hope it's not a repeat of the Titans game where they were missing a bunch of players and even during the game their players were dropping out of the game like flies yet we still managed to find a way to lose. If it wasn't for that game, and maybe a whole bunch of other games we lost when we should have easily won, I'd be confident, but I'm not, and that is the reality of being a Parra fan.
Yeah. Its a great opportunity with the Bye next week. The sort of opportunity we typically don't take.

That's still a decent team for the Storm. Jacks and Croft are no mugs and the pack is still strong.

Norman needs to pull his finger out of his arse and get involved for the full 80 minutes. If he does, we're in with a shot.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
They have 6 in Origin and Maclean out and they field a side better then most.

The cap is working just fine.

Yeah, I am sure BA would be praised if he announced the signings of Myles, Blair, Nicholls, Hughes, Jacks, rochow, all has beens or no bodies when they joined the storm!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Yeah, I am sure BA would be praised if he announced the signings of Myles, Blair, Nicholls, Hughes, Jacks, rochow, all has beens or no bodies when they joined the storm!!

:joy:

I can imagine the uproar would be of epic proportions. Mind you we did chase Rochow and prior to his joining the Bunnies he had some form. I think we did better with the Brown signing though.

We just need to match these guys in the ruck and slow them down in the play the ball. Doable without Smith as referee and no Brandon Smith.

forward pass

Coach
This game worries me. The storm have already won one game without their stars and only lost to the Roosters by a point. They go alright without their stars.

That side they have named without their origin stars is still a better side than 3 or 4 sides in the competition imo. It is a better side than the Knights, Tigers, Bulldogs and maybe even Souths.

This will not be easy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So you wouldn't take anyone from the side we are playing Saturday night???

Most their pack shits all over ours.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That side they have named without their origin stars is still a better side than 3 or 4 sides in the competition imo. It is a better side than the Knights, Tigers, Bulldogs and maybe even Souths.

This will not be easy.
Glad someone got my point, their pack is still excellent, they have two gun wingers and Scott is a future rep player.

Add in young Croft and it is still more then competitive.

Last edited:

chiefy1

Juniors
We'll win comfortably. Our backs and halves are in the groove, against a depleted Storm spine.

Hoping Vave bolster the bench with Edwards being the preferred utility option