What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 (2008) Cougars v Rabbitohs

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well my 1 hour job did ok I guess. Well done Cougars. Souths players, we really need to get the next round. Forget about this round, it happened, but lets get the articles in early next round.
Which team do you play for?

[furrycat]

Coach
Yes but thats not the point- hes in the SOuths thread saying he is putting his hand up to play next game...

nqboy

First Grade
Only just found out it was on. I don't come here as a rule. Someone let me know when I'm required pls.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Furry, and others..I made a mistake. I haven't been in the F7's much this year so you can understand my mistake this time. I was in a rush yesterday as well. I am playing for the Cougars

It is obviously time for one or two Souths players to take the bull by the horns. It has happened before when other teams looked rudder-less... someone else steps up and takes the tiller.

My mail is that there’s to be a revolutionary change out South Sydney’s way which will get their season back on track.

LeagueNut

First Grade
blah-grumpy.gif

Backpacker Points

3 points - IanG (Cougars) :clap:
2 points - Griffo346 (Cougars) & lockyno1 (Cougars) :mrgreen:
1 point - Gunning For Panthers (Cougars) :D