What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 - The Flanno Spray

There should be a Flanno Spray for whichever Captain who went against the decision to take the 2 from in front a few minutes before half time.

Would of made the half time score 16-4 at half time instead of 14-4.

Yeah sure the Goons got to 20 but it was just an arrogant decision. Don’t knock back the chance to go 2 converted tries in front ever.
Yeah that was bad

bluefox68

Staff member
I wouldn’t be surprised if Gal is cut for being benched. He has to start, then run himself dry and then have a 20 min break and get the last 10.

Happy Gal? Happy :shark: Sharks...

Feej

First Grade
That shit would be corrected.
There would be no smiles at the next training session after a 2nd half like that.
No a fpharking grin.

I read that with the following image in my head. :)

giphy.gif

Bench
One promising out of last night was Dugan. He still has what it takes and must be retained as the fullback. He won’t score from 50 meters out but in the red zone he cab be unstoppable. He is your gain and our lose.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Sharks biggest problem is you have 3 fullbacks and 3 into 1 doesn't quite go.
1.is a world class winger that wants to play fullback & get FB money

1.is a NSW/Aust rep centre that left his former club to get FB money & got selected at centre for the 1st match then moved to FB for the 2nd match

1.is a genuine class fullback that got moved to 5/8 by Laurie Daley to represent NSW and is really the Sharks best creative option at the back yet has been moved into the halves to replace the former premiership winning 5/8 that was swapped/traded
IMO your whole balance is wrong plus you really miss Bird at right centre. I feel you may be in for some pain ahead.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Theres a lot of energy.
There's a will to win and compete.
Theres a genuine belief we deserve to be in the elite 4 teams in the comp.

But another loss will see all that start to erode.

All the preseason hoopla, hype and hope is gone.
It is now on the line.

The top teams have guys who manage the energy in a side. Channel it in the right direction. A dog running out the gate and onto the highway gets flattened.
Cooper cronk puts a leash on that dog. Doesnt want to lose the energy. Just wants to see it used effectively.
Lets the leash out at times. Shortens it when needed.

Kicking out on the full. Dumb dumb penalties. Dropping kickoffs.
Feefs antics.
Bellamy and Grub Smith would put up with that for about 5 seconds.

That shit would be corrected.
There would be no smiles at the next training session after a 2nd half like that.
Not a fpharking grin.
The years gone - just accept it

Craigshark

First Grade
Maybe we underestimated the Lyall affect? He probably kept everyone in line, including Flano.

Fifita is really starting to piss me off. Grow up and play footy like you know you can or f**k off. For anyone that follows his insta, you can tell the next incident for him is most likely just around the corner. The ill-discipline he displays probably isn’t limited to just on the field.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Maybe we underestimated the Lyall affect? He probably kept everyone in line, including Flano.

Fifita is really starting to piss me off. Grow up and play footy like you know you can or f**k off. For anyone that follows his insta, you can tell the next incident for him is most likely just around the corner. The ill-discipline he displays probably isn’t limited to just on the field.

I think you’ve been brainwashed Craig. The media? The people here? I dunno how but its just wrong.

For the record Feefs has conceded 2 penalties and has no errors attributed to him so far in 2018

Craigshark

First Grade
He knocked on in the second half last night? Can’t remember the exact time, but it was coming out of our end, and laughed afterwards.

Don’t get me wrong, I thought he was a monster in the first half last week. I just can’t take the laughing and stupid stuff he does. He pushes the limits/boundaries every game when he has the natural ability not to have to.

bluefox68

Staff member
He knocked on in the second half last night? Can’t remember the exact time, but it was coming out of our end, and laughed afterwards.

Don’t get me wrong, I thought he was a monster in the first half last week. I just can’t take the laughing and stupid stuff he does. He pushes the limits/boundaries every game when he has the natural ability not to have to.
He was laughing at the ref cos he thought it was a strip. Or at least trying to sell it as a strip...

shaggs

Coach
I thought there was two drops in the ruck that were like strips.
Surely they go down as errors??

f**ked if I know how the stats are worked out some times.
Like assists In the nba. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn’t

Latest posts