What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Parra, Friday @ ANZ

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2015cby-main.jpg

1. Brett Morris 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Sam Perrett
6. Moses Mbye 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

14. Sam Kasiano 15. David Klemmer 16. Frank Pritchard 17. Tim Browne

2015par-second.jpg

1. William Hopoate 2. Semi Radradra 3. Beau Champion 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Reece Robinson
6. Corey Norman 7. Chris Sandow
8. Darcy Lussick 9. Nathan Peats 10. Tim Mannah 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Anthony Watmough

14. Isaac De Gois 15. Joseph Paulo 16. Junior Paulo 17. David Gower
18. Danny Wicks 19. Pauli Pauli

2015ref-red.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Russell Turner, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Phillips

Holden Cup Under 20's R2
FRI 5:20PM | Bulldogs v Eels @ ANZ Stadium

VB NSW Cup R2 times AEDT
SAT 3:00PM | Canterbury (CBY) v Warriors (WAR) @ Belmore Sports Ground
SAT 3:00PM | Wests Tigers (WST) v Wentworthville (PAR) @ Leichhardt Oval​

natheel

Coach
good luck, not confident about tonight. going off history usually first up losses are backed up with a win and i think you guys will be primed. we need to back up with a decent performance otherwise it'll be another long year

Bulldog Force

Referee
Thought we were gone early in the 2nd half. Good comeback by the boys. Parra were really cursed due to their injuries... they will go far this year if they can keep a fully fit team on the field. I like the look of Brett at fullback but wouldn't mind seeing him on the flank for a game or two just to see how his speed would work there. Rona looked comfortable, I must say I love his diving try manure.... he executes that well. We are still lacking direction with Mbye at five-eighth though... I'm certain Reynolds could've been more effective last night.

roodog

Juniors
Two things us Bulldog Fans were worried about at start of year . Would BMoz do the custodians job ? Well that has been laid to rest . Bmoz is a star , no matter what team , position , just like his bro . Was Des doing the right thing getting Michael Lichaa ? Answer . YES . The last part of the Penrith game and the whole of the Parra game , each time he ran from dummy half , like Isaac Luke , it dragged the forwards with him and gave the backline room to run . Curtis is big , strong , good in the air . And a fast man out wide . I can see a very good season folks . :D

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He's also prone to brain explosions more than most.