What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 : Vs Manly Lotto Land @ 5.30pm Saturday 11th March

alien

Referee
I was getting nervous about the game, so I just made myself a nice green tea to relax! :)

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hahaha. You're right though turner and Sutton seriously weren't getting involved enough. At least tyrell and Clark were looking for work. I have a feeling Clark might start at prop I don't know why.
Imo Tyrrell wasn't looking for much work.

He went AWOL.

Clark is at least a bit better than Tyrrell!!!!!

Madge has made the right move here.

Tyrrell was off the pace in defence the other week and players from the Tigers simply ran by him which is as bad as missed tackles!!!!!

Tyrrell shouldn't see first grade again!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I was getting nervous about the game, so I just made myself a nice green tea to relax! :)
The ones saying Tyrrell shouldn't have been dropped are not truth see'rs alien!!!!!!!!!

Madge has made the right call on this one!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well I'll tell you what that's a reason to slot Crichton into the starting side right there. He loves running the ball that big fella. There is no way people are gonna have a problem with Sutton/turner playing from the bench I'll tell you that much for free.
Turner to the bench and Crichton to start.

Madge won't do that though!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I honestly don't mind that team at all.

Great to have Reynolds back which gives us a much needed boost.

Clark gets a deserved starting spot, I think it really suits him. What a prediction Souths Til I Die!

George onto the bench gives plenty of impact. I wouldn't mind seeing Cherro there too in for Rochow but I think Robbie deserves a second chance.
Rumour is Hunt is out.

I was hoping for Jennings over Talakai and play Talakai off the bench.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Clark has never really had an issue with his defence it feels like it's more his running game that's his problem. I'd prefer Clark there than tyrell. I think Clark has one of the best tackle rates/efficiency in our team.
Yep, Clark is a bit of a step up from Tyrrell and yes starting him is better than off the bench.
A much, much better line up!

Reyno comes back which is a huge boost. I'm confident he's not coming back too early because he's been cleared by professionals.

Can't wait to see Burns and Possibly Jennings rip it up out wide.

Interesting to see Clark starting at prop and tbh, I'm not really sure what to make of that.

Let's hope George provides real impact off the bench and proves a point, he needs to.

This side is a step up from Round 1 (apart from GI obviously)
Clark will go better than Tyrrell did!!!!

George to fire I predict!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
yippppeeeeee alien this is a much better team no tyrrell and no kelly i am stoked someone finally grew a brain at souths hopefully clark is gone next and tburgi will be in the top 17 for rd3.....Shadow...
Clark and Turner have to perform and pronto!!!!!!!!!

I think Clark will go better than Tyrrell. Look BR Manly are starting Brenton Lawrence and I believe Clark is a better player than that dud!!!!

No I'm not having a meltdown BR. I'm feeling composed.

I think we can win this one. Getting AR back and dropping Tyrrell is a start.

I hope Madge will continue dropping some of the guys if they don't perform.

southsport

First Grade
1) Alex Johnston

2) Braidon Burns

3) Hymel Hunt

4) Siosifa Talakai

5) Bryson Goodwin

6) Cody Walker

21) Adam Reynolds

8) Zane Musgrove

9) Robbie Farah

15) Jason Clark

11) John Sutton

12) Kyle Turner

13) Sam Burgess (c)

Interchange

14) Damien Cook

16) Angus Crichton

17) Robbie Rochow

20) George Burgess

18) Robert Jennings

19) Anthony Cherrington

Head Coach – Michael Maguire[/QUOTE]
Some people are saying that Jennings is in for Talakai, but that's not what it says on the Rabbitohs website. 19 players were named though, so can Madge change the 17 on game day using any of those 19 players??? If so, maybe Jennings will come in for Talakai, and Cherrington will come in for Clark. Then Turner can drop to the interchange (with Crichton starting in the second row). :)

Check the NRL website they say the listed team is different.

Rsag85

Bench
That's the funny thing Nobody is saying Tyrrell should not be dropped ??? You make things up just to seem correct no wonder u get bagged

Doesn't read everyone's post that's why. Basically only reads Shadow comments because then two have the same stupid opinions, duds this and that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cmon BR.

I know what I've read.

Many have been saying Tyrrell did his job last week and was good.

He's been dropped for obvious reasons which I've seen with my own eyes!!!!

Cmon BR.

I know what I've read.

Many have been saying Tyrrell did his job last week and was good.

He's been dropped for obvious reasons which I've seen with my own eyes!!!!
Saying did his job is not saying we want him to stay??
You will find mostly it's just people sticking up for the "duds "being constantly and disrespectfully bagged has nothing to do with their playing ability
Everyone agrees with you mate you are correct

DiegoNT

First Grade
I defended tyrrell when he was in the team. At the very least he gave 100% effort, he provided good defence and was able to slow down the ruck. I've stated many times that in a perfect world tyrrell doesn't play 1st grade, but nothing is ever perfect. I really hate this did nonsense. Having seen up close the effort Luke Kelly, widely seen around the league as one of the worst 1st graders, puts in at training I can say that no person playing first grade is a dud or useless. To say anyone that won a premiership is a disgrace to the jumper is way out of line. After his form over the last 2 years I don't really want George Burgess in the team. But now he's there I hope he does great. I hope he is man of the match. I'm not secretly hoping he has a bad game so I can get online and gloat that I was right. So I can tell others I was wrong. Nothing would make me happier then having guys like George, Goodwin or cook prove me wrong. I support my team because I love my team, not so I can brag on others for being right or wrong or prove I'm more passionate than others. I pay my membership because I want to make my contribution to the club not so I have to prove my passion and laud it over others. I really question someone's real passion for the club if a few names on the team list is the worst thing you've been through as a supporter and it gives you an emotional breakdown then you probably weren't there for our expulsion. If you remember the days of teamlists including Hegarty, Shannon Walker or Ben Rogers then seeing tyyrell or Goodwin will have no effect on you.

Latest posts