What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20, The Heritage Round, tips

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Weagles
CATS
Saints
Collingwood
Adelaide
Lions
Essendon
Bulldogs

Ron Burgundy

Juniors
This is a bit off topic i know but does anyone know what Port Adelaide are going to wear this round. i know the Crows have got the SA state uniform (and rightfully so) but i havent heard what Port is wearing i would assume its there original one from the SA comp.

Cupid Stunt

West Coast Eagles
Melbourne
St Kilda
Carlton
Port Adelaide
Sydney Swans
Essendon
Western Bulldogs

CyberKev

Staff member
Ron Burgundy said:
This is a bit off topic i know but does anyone know what Port Adelaide are going to wear this round. i know the Crows have got the SA state uniform (and rightfully so) but i havent heard what Port is wearing i would assume its there original one from the SA comp.

9c_1_b.JPG

Pretty ordinary, I must say, although its still preferable to the Bulldogs training strip that Hawthorn will be wearing.

JTR

Juniors
West Coast
Geelong
St Kilda
Collingwood
Port Adelaide
Brisbane
Essendon
Western Bulldogs

meltiger

First Grade
Showdowns and Derbys ... f**k, will be another nightmare tipping round ...

West Coast
St Kilda
Geelong
Collingwood
Adelaide
Sydney
Hawthorn
Richmond

CyberKev

Staff member
meltiger said:

Camsmith said:

Hey, fellas.

The new romantic period ended some twenty odd years ago.

You Tiger boys certainly don't want Hawthorn to get that priority pick, do yas? :lol:

I hate to break it to yas, but we haven't beaten Essendon since 1997, and there's little to suggest that we're about to break that sequence here.

CyberKev

Staff member

chileman

Coach
CyberKev said:
9c_1_b.JPG

Pretty ordinary, I must say, although its still preferable to the Bulldogs training strip that Hawthorn will be wearing.
:sto: Did they borrow the Argentinian Rugby Union jersey!

CyberKev

Staff member
meltiger said:
Showdowns and Derbys ... f**k, will be another nightmare tipping round ...

That's not what the people down at the Age are thinking.

None of their 18 tipsters have ran with Hawthorn, Richmond, Melbourne, Port or the Kangaroos.

Only 1 tipster has ran with Brisbane, a mere 3 with Fremantle and 6 with Collingwood.