What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20: Try of the Round

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Kouparitsas' try for the Dogs was an incredible team effort tbh

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Thierry Henry said:
Vatuvei for sure

Caught a bomb and went 90m against a well set defensive line chasing a regulation kick.
:lol: I'm sorry, but "well set, defensive line and Newcastle" just should never be used in the same sentence for the remainder of the year.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Jobdog said:
:lol: I'm sorry, but "well set, defensive line and Newcastle" just should never be used in the same sentence for the remainder of the year.

lol. I had 2nd thoughts about "well set defensive line", but you get my point. It wasn't like a long range try from an intercept, or even a favourable bounce like Price's try. It was just a high kick with all the chasers onside and with plenty of time to line him up, and hence he genuinely had to split them.

Serc

First Grade
legend said:
Has to be Eric Grothe trampling over Robertson and leaving Stewart for dead.

I agree - pure power!

The Vatuvei try would probably be next, but if you watch the Knights defenders it was more like watching a bunch of ten pins trying to defend...they didn't move and if they got close, they just fell over!