What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs Roosters Discussion + Voting

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Can't see us winning this one. Gunna get hammered in the forwards again. Comparing the 2 benches, it's like chalk and cheese...

lockyno1

Post Whore
Will Bennett play a centre in the centres this week or is he planning to go worse than the Alex Glenn fiasco...

How Hunt is still there I have no idea

Mr Saab

Referee
Tipped against Brisbane for only 2nd time this yr (first vs Sharks). We are a complete mess. Maranta vs Copely will be one for the ages

JW

Coach
Pack and bench ordinary, halves out form and not enough individual talent across the outside backs to make up for it. Just too many issues to resolve in the space of a week. Unless we have an uncharacteristic night where everything clicks or there's been some miraculous attitude overhaul with our defence, I think the Chooks should be good for a win by 1-10. They've well and and truly got us covered up the middle.

JW

Coach
Well, the famous touch footy training has taught us to play the ball a touch quicker and crab across the ground towards the end of sets.

Problems solved.

Nerd

Bench
I can't believe how much ball we are dropping. If we don't get some ball control soon I don't believe we can win another game this year it's that atrocious. Someone tell Blair that as a prop his job is to take the ball up the middle not the cameo appearance he's putting in as a 5/8.

JW

Coach
Well this is fast turning into one of the most disappointing seasons I can remember. Such a dramatic fall from grace.

gUt

Coach
It must be nice to have every call go your way, especially when playing a pack of bored, tired old losers like the Broncos. There's no way we're getting anywhere near the GF this year. Pathetic.

Dazzat

First Grade
Embarrassing effort. Apart from Pangai Jr. not one forward was bending the line.

Milford is officially no longer a threat to the defense. He's just easy picking and not providing any X-factor any more.

Hunt is trying hard, but his kicking game is completely ordinary.

To sum up - the team no longer has any leadership. Parker dropped off about two weeks before he announced his retirement, and hasn't returned to form since.

Disjointed, no passion, and uninspiring.

Nerd

Bench
The Roosters were easily the better team tonight actually it was like watching men play against boys but geez some of the refs decisions to send tries to the video ref was just woeful. Both of Brisbanes first two tries looked ok at full speed and again ok on every possible angle. I don't see the need to even go to the video ref. To call the last try a double movement was just plain wrong. His arm brushed the ground but the defenders pulled him over onto his back. Maybe after the Jennings debacle in the last Origin, the Rabbitohs and now this it's time to go back to one ref and kill off the video ref?

renouf

Juniors
We're just about the worst side in the comp right now (Souths / Newcastle just behind).

James Roberts.. what were they thinking? He is very average

JW

Coach
Im still holding out hope for this season.
But if we lose to f**king St George im done

There's every chance we'll make some encouraging improvements and string together a few wins, but I think our premiership aspirations were done and dusted some time ago. The things that got us through last year have been alarming scarce this year, even when we were winning earlier on.

Maybe we need to SOS the great Shane Perry to get us on another run.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Watching the Broncos right now is like kissing your sister. Hang on that's disgraceful. It's like kissing your neighbours cat. There that's better