What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - Other Games

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Won by 14 with 2 legit tries taken and missing 2 best players.
I dont want to play them or raiders. Hoping cpwboys and saints sneak in
lol they got home off he back of a 5-1 penalty count in the second half, and it took almost the whole game to do it. Pull your little Penrith Todger somewhere else Penny111.

Kornstar

Coach
Won by 14 with 2 legit tries taken and missing 2 best players.
I dont want to play them or raiders. Hoping cpwboys and saints sneak in

Do you know the rules?

The first one was an obstruction and the second one probably should have been ruled a try on the run but when it went up to check, technically they had to take it off them.

Chipmunk

Coach
Just watching UK Super League on the Fox. Catalans v Broncos. I notice the refs are sponsored by Spec Savers...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Next weekend the Bronx play the Sharkies so as long as we beat the Knights we replace one of those guys in 4th spot

TheParraboy

Staff member
Next weekend the Bronx play the Sharkies so as long as we beat the Knights we replace one of those guys in 4th spot

sharks play NQ (A) week after, then the roosters, they need to be carefull could fall well out of the top 4