What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 - Rabbitohs vs Roosters. Friday 10th of August 7:55pm

ThingFish

Juniors
Whaa, whaa, whaa, Sammy this, Sam that. Whose constantly in our top 3 death riders, freakin Sammy. Snap out of it and see the big picture. Whaaaaaaaa, whaaaa, we wost a game.

Travitoh

First Grade
Not the result we wanted but a good game of footy.

I felt that for a lot of the night Souths were a little timid. Didn't ask too many questions of the defence until late in the game and when we did, it was only errors that denied us. The make shift backline wouldn't have helped either as there were a few times where play seemed to break down a bit too easy.

Despite the loss i feel it was a positive performance. Easts are an experienced side in big ticket games and for the most part of it, i feel Souths matched them.

Now we move on to Brisbane next week. Win that and i am certain that this team is ready to perform in finals

English Rose

Juniors
Worse game I have seen Sam play in a long time.

Suppose we can forgive him as he is usually good and rather have him a shocker now than having one in the finals!

On a positive note I thought Tom went really well

ThingFish

Juniors
Not the result we wanted but a good game of footy.

I felt that for a lot of the night Souths were a little timid. Didn't ask too many questions of the defence until late in the game and when we did, it was only errors that denied us. The make shift backline wouldn't have helped either as there were a few times where play seemed to break down a bit too easy.

Despite the loss i feel it was a positive performance. Easts are an experienced side in big ticket games and for the most part of it, i feel Souths matched them.

Now we move on to Brisbane next week. Win that and i am certain that this team is ready to perform in finals
Matched em. f**k 4 guys down, 2 tries each, we more than matched them. Full strength on full strength we smash those scummers. Glory, glory. !!!

Curns13

Juniors
f**k you death riders. Freakin magnificent effort from the boys!! If AJ is right for finals, we’ll go deep. Loose a battle with 4 men down, the War can still be won.
Hahaha. If you’re pleased with Sam’s 5 errors or the 3 penalties given away in front of goal, good luck to you. Compare the final 40 minutes of last week with tonight’s game. If you’re happy with how we went tonight, you are easily pleased.

Curns13

Juniors
Whaa, whaa, whaa, Sammy this, Sam that. Whose constantly in our top 3 death riders, freakin Sammy. Snap out of it and see the big picture. Whaaaaaaaa, whaaaa, we wost a game.
Sam played like shit. People are allowed to say that. You want to wear rose coloured glasses, good for you. We don’t all have to.

ThingFish

Juniors
Sam played like shit. People are allowed to say that. You want to wear rose coloured glasses, good for you. We don’t all have to.
Go to sleep dude. He’s our best player. He played below average. In this scenario where the f**k was Cody Walker, wheethe f**k was Cook. Those are the game controllers. You don’t blame a guy busting his arse, you blame the guys not doing their jobs.

Curns13

Juniors
Go to sleep dude. He’s our best player. He played below average. In this scenario where the f**k was Cody Walker, wheethe f**k was Cook. Those are the game controllers. You don’t blame a guy busting his arse, you blame the guys not doing their jobs.
I’ve defended Sam on here constantly. 5 errors, 5 missed tackles, at least one penalty leading to points. People are allowed to be critical. If you don’t like it, you might be in the wrong place.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Boys are digging deep. Balls to the wall. Itsa I might be joining you in the zipper club. I’m getting carried out of ANZ either way, bourbon poisoning or heart issue. Carn The Mighties!!!
Onya ThingFish,we won't go quietly into the night mate.......Glory Glory!!

Latest posts