What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Melbourne

MugaB

Coach
Unsure about anyone else. I'm nervous about this game.
I reckon it goes to the wire especially since last time we blew them off the park a month ago, after their first 20 mins of dominating... then it was Christian Welsh egg on face moment....
But they didn't have anyone!!!

Last edited:

globalpanther

Juniors
1.D EDWARDS

2.S TURUVA

3.I TAGO

4.S CRICHTON

5.B TO’O

6.J LUAI

7.N CLEARY

8.M LEOTA

9.M KENNY

10.J FISHER-HARRIS

11.S SORENSEN

12.L MARTIN

13.I YEO

14.S LUKE

15.L SMITH

16.M EISENHUTH

17.Z HOSKING

Exsilium

First Grade
We've got to find a complete performance soon.

We're winning because we are simply a better side, not because we're unstoppable.

If we don't make an example of Melbourne, it gives everyone a sniff.

I thought it was about right. Came in with a cocked swinging arm, hit the head with force.
2 weeks I thought was probably a little light. If the opposition player had been hurt, it would have been worse.
Should have got two weeks simply for the stupidity of it. Defensive slip ups I can handle, dumb plays like that are what scares me in a knock-out game.

If Tago is unavailable, I think we run with Jenkins.

Munky

Coach
The squad selected on Tuesday (injury depending) will give great insight into Ivan's intentions for the finals.

They duck egged us in this fixture last year and I imagine that will be the motivation.