What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 vs Eels Discussion + Voting

Hawkins

Juniors
I think you'll turn your form around against the eels.

Kinda like facing a training dummy in street fighter

Rhyno

First Grade
Lucky both times Broncos have played parra this year we have had no halves

JamesBrandy

Juniors
I still think its funny how people still blame Hunt. If Jack Reed didnt f**k up in defence against Morgan in the final minute, the game never goes to extra time.

Anywho.... Any news on Maranta? I am keen to see this young bloke get a run.

Bandwagon

Staff member
No Semi and No Taka for the Eels, no Maranta for the Donkeys.

Can't see anything but a Donkeys win

Nerd

Bench
Looks like we've found a replacement for Maranta. Two tries on debut for Pearson is a great start.

First half looked like a repeat of the last few months with quite a few unforced errors. Just lucky that Parra were equally as bad. Second half looked much better and Parra may have hopefully just played Milford and Hunt into some form. Still reckon we have too many unforced errors in us to worry the better teams but hopefully i'm wrong.

3. Milford
2. Boyd
1. Pearson

icewind

Juniors
3. Macca
2. McGuire
1. Milf

Macca great in d and d/half runs, kicking better than Hunt atm. McGuire the big engine and Milf benefiting from the go forward and adding his own spark.

Special mention to Parker for costing us a 50-x scoreline. Whats going on there, injury perhaps?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Milf
Blair
Boyd

McCullough did some good things but made a couple of shocking errors. Defended well though.
Anyway the rope a dope manoeuvre has served its purpose and it's time to start swinging. Watch out next week doggies

renouf

Juniors
Where's that been for the past 2-3 months.. nice to see them with their game heads on for once.. Thaiday has pulled his finger out the last few weeks

Leagueaddict

Juniors
Milf
Blair
Boyd

McCullough did some good things but made a couple of shocking errors. Defended well though.

What were the "shocking errors"? I never knew just how valuable to our side he was and how much defensive work he does. Not the quickest out of dummy half but always searching. Good to see his kicking is on the improve as well.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
What were the "shocking errors"? I never knew just how valuable to our side he was and how much defensive work he does. Not the quickest out of dummy half but always searching. Good to see his kicking is on the improve as well.

1 the knock on in our own half playing the ball.
2 the ridiculous offload attempt that was never on.
Look I rate the bloke but he has to get these basic f**k ups out of his game.

DeeJ

Bench
Hunt's kicking game was alot better, probably the best it has been all year.

Good to see Milford back to his best, although he was very quiet until his break in the first half.

Now all we need is for Oates to get back to normal.

Latest posts