What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 V Knights

nontime111

Juniors
wow things are getting better everyday here..... time for revolution! as IF Warriors need another good back and we dont!

dannyt

Coach
Gone...never given a shot in 1st grade..we know who to blame for that.
Sounds like Jack Bird all over again.

So, not only is our coach unable to come up with anything more imaginative that 5 hit ups and a kick, he does not learn from past mistakes.

Untalented, unimaginative and unable to learn.

Unforgivable.

If I were our coach (beyonce song??)...

First thing I'd do is give Jack De Belin the week off. Never seen a player so flat (and yes that is saying something given our current situation). Get away from football, get some rest and headspace time then come back for whoever we play in the finals. He desperately needs his attitude back.

Other that that - yes most played awful on the weekend but I'd leave the majority as is - they need to redeem themselves with their attitude. Surely the message to the playing group will be they need to win the public's respect back. And anyone who doesn't should get the Spanish Elbow.

sea dragon

Juniors
With Gypsy and Aitken out he will need to either
Bring Field in at 5/8 and Mann to centres
Or leave Mann at 5/8 and Lomax to centre.
I would go with option 1.
If Field does well, then next week put him to fullback when Widdop returns
He has been excellent in ISP and with a bigger frame a bit more solid at back than Duffs
but still a lot of speed, step and passing game.
Forwards stay the same with focus on speed of play the ball and alot of energy.
Luc, Lats, Lomax and Host on bench
Sounds like Knights are a bit busted
So I am hoping we have hit ground zero and start our climb this weekend!

FlameThrower

Bench
If I were our coach (beyonce song??)...

First thing I'd do is give Jack De Belin the week off. Never seen a player so flat (and yes that is saying something given our current situation). Get away from football, get some rest and headspace time then come back for whoever we play in the finals. He desperately needs his attitude back.

Other that that - yes most played awful on the weekend but I'd leave the majority as is - they need to redeem themselves with their attitude. Surely the message to the playing group will be they need to win the public's respect back. And anyone who doesn't should get the Spanish Elbow.
Last Sunday was lowest point for so many reasons - even the most one eyed fan who buys his membership without fail and turns up in middle of winter was tested on Sunday Bloody Sunday...

LINESPEED

Juniors
I’m sorry stuff ISP.

Herbert to fullback.
Lomax to centre.
Mann to wing.
Field to 5/8, a worry.
Robson on the bench.
Kerr on the bench.
McGregor out the door.

Mate, shoulda been the team 3 weeks ago
I’m sorry stuff ISP.

Herbert to fullback.
Lomax to centre.
Mann to wing.
Field to 5/8, a worry.
Robson on the bench.
Kerr on the bench.
McGregor out the door.
Why does everyone leave in bog-ordinary-coach-favourite Lafai?

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Team list Tuesday.
Anyone else feel a sense of apprehension as to what McGregor will deal up today?
What I expect him to dish out is:
1. Dufty
2. Periera
3. Aitken (yes i expect him to be named
4. Lafai
5. Nene
6. Widdop (back too early of course)
7. Hunt
8. JG
9. McInnes
10. LAM
11. Friz
12. Sims
13. JDB

14. Latimore
15. Host
16. LL
17. Mann

18. Lomax
19. Lawrie
20. Field
21. Robson

As I said not my team but what I expect to be dished out.

Smurf

Juniors
NRL website

Dragons veteranJason Nightingale has also suffered a dislocated elbow that will likely end the retiring winger's career given Paul McGregor was tipping a four to six-week lay-off after a dismal loss to Canterbury.

Euan Aitken also limped off with a hamstring injury on Sunday that will keep him out of Saturday's trip to Newcastle while Gareth Widdop (dislocated shoulder) is in line to return but may be kept on ice for the Dragons finals hit out next week

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Mate, shoulda been the team 3 weeks ago

Why does everyone leave in bog-ordinary-coach-favourite Lafai?
Right on LINESPEED.

Mann to Centre and Lafai to Reggies!

He was the only one that ran at the line and looked threatening. Remember, that was with no forward go forward. The ISP team had very good go-forward and hence had space to run at a retreating defensive line.

mickeylane

Bench
1, Widdop
2. Perera
3. Herbert
4. Lafai
5. Mcdonald

6. Mann
7. Hunt

8. Graham
9 Mcinness
10 Frizzel
11. Luciano
12. Sims
13. JDB

14. Lawrie
15. Robson/Lomax
16. LAM
17. Host

Saints111

Juniors
The dikhead will play the team he chose for Bulldogs this week aswel. No changes, he doesn't know what change is, just like his game plain. Graham should be captain. He will lead with pride and in the right direction