What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v Knights

panthersam

Juniors
Whare confirmed to make his return tomorrow - I'm guessing this will mean that Peachey will head to the halves with Brown moving back to the second row?

forby

Juniors
Honestly, who cares what Rhyno says or does. Anybody that takes delight in continually deriding the Panthers doesn't deserve the attention he is getting!

maple_69

Bench
I'm hoping for the below. It's a hack job of a team but still very skillful. If the Knights defence is shit and we actually get some luck for once theres plenty of guys here who can make a big play. Kicking game is going to be real sketchy though so I think we'll see a lot of running play.
1. Smith 2. Mansour 3. Blake 4. Whare 5. Simmons 6. Peachey 7. Segeyaro 8. RCG 9. Koroisau 10. Mckendry 11. Brown 12. Yeo 13. Sopoaga 14. Katoa 15. Latu 16. Smith 17. Latimore

Nugget10

Juniors
Honestly, who cares what Rhyno says or does. Anybody that takes delight in continually deriding the Panthers doesn't deserve the attention he is getting!

Yep. We keep feeding the troll so he keeps coming back. Just treat him like that annoying bloke at the pub. Give him a "Onya mate" and ignore him

Exactly. You have to a be a real low class tosser to thrive on other peoples misery.

I am quietly hopeful we can get up today. A committed team effort in defence and good ball control will give us a chance. We just need someone like Segeyaro or Peachey to have a blinder or at least set up Whare and Simmons for a few tries to get the job done.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
A strong halves combination and we could give the comp a shake next serious, injuries permitting. But if we are planning to stick with Wallace and Soward continues to play hurt, we will struggle.

Still, I like a look of a lot of the new guys, and as shit as the season has been, they will be stronger for the run out in first grade.

mxlegend99

Referee
We should consider bulking Smith up a bit and turning him into a super sub.

He can cover 1-7. Get him fit to cover hooker aswell. He's not really suited to any position but had something special that makes him an asset when he's comfortable.

Wouldn't drop anyone for him from our starting team. But could handle him on the bench.

betcats

Referee
Katoa and Chris Smith well done, both went very well imo. Whare made a big difference. Such a shame Simmo couldnt bag a try he went close a couple times. Anyway it was a shitty season but im glad we avoided the spoon.

betcats

Referee
We should consider bulking Smith up a bit and turning him into a super sub.

He can cover 1-7. Get him fit to cover hooker aswell. He's not really suited to any position but had something special that makes him an asset when he's comfortable.

Wouldn't drop anyone for him from our starting team. But could handle him on the bench.

Great speed and footwork. He just looks in two minds alot though. If he was more confident to just back himself he would be a decent player at this level imo.

Latest posts