What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Results

amnrlfan

Juniors
Results so far;

USARL

Fight 30 - Titans 22

Slayers 36 - Rebellion 28

Axemen 54 - Oneida 10

New Haven over 13's not sure of the score

AMNRL

Wildcats over the Sharks not sure the score

Sharks Forever

Juniors
What about the supposed Hawaiian Conference scores?
It starts next week. I can't post links but see the AMNRL website. Not sure if that has changed from previous.

Wildcats 66-Sharks 22

From Twitter (@BCSharks): 28-8 cats at the half but the controlled the last 40 and came away 66-22

Last edited:

Goddo

Bench
Should be some really good clashes in the USARL next week:

1 vs 2 (Philadelphia vs Jacksonville)
3 vs 4 (Washington vs New Haven)
5 vs 6 (New Jersey vs Rhode Island)
7 vs 8 (Boston vs Oneida)

deluded pom?

Coach
So it looks like the Bulls/Vipers are crossover teams. This will just hand the title to NY on a plate. Niu has gone for quantity over quality.

druzik

Juniors
Well that is what I have heard and had posted on one of my comments on the latest RLIS TV.

I wasn't there myself so cant 100% verify it.

Goddo

Bench
So it looks like the Bulls/Vipers are crossover teams. This will just hand the title to NY on a plate. Niu has gone for quantity over quality.

No surpises there. Thats one of the reasons for the split - a crap season structure, and some teams who can't field sides.

Niu promising the world and a TV deal and candy rainbows, yet the actual competition he is running is going to the dogs.

How about you stop worring about getting dots on the map in Hawaii with Union teams, or what the USARL is doing, and sort out the teams in the AMNRL?

amnrlfan

Juniors
Knights and sharks then in the amnrl gf, but I wouldn't go as far as saying knights could beat all the usarl teams; axemen , slayers , titans , warriors , fight , and even rebellion would give the knights a run for their money.

gothenyknights

Juniors
Hi Danny, we're always on the lookout for quality games of RL, so we are open to the possibility of playing you guys. Depends on logistics, but maybe we can work something out.

Choo Choo

Juniors
Hi Danny, we're always on the lookout for quality games of RL, so we are open to the possibility of playing you guys. Depends on logistics, but maybe we can work something out.

That would be great for the game here. Let's try to work out something.

MR KNIGHT

Juniors
Goddo

Was anyone worrying/commenting about how the USARL was run?

But now you ask
Season structure - they both basically structered the same.
Teams not getting numbers? It appears that is happening everywhere. Should we call Jacksonville the Boston 13's because I heard a rumour there was only a handul of Boston players make it to Jax. They couldn't have been playing for Oneida becuase they got pumped the same weekend by a 100.

Anyway - all I am saying it is looking like the best Knights season and they would beat anyone at the moment, so there is no surprise they put a high score on the Bulls.