What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 (2008) Panthers v Warriors

sportsthought

Juniors
Hi. I've just been informed that my article has a bunch of excess question marks in the body of it.

The article was written in Word for Mac and posted using Firefox on a Mac, and there were no formatting issues.

If required I can provide a screen shot of the clean article.

Cheers and good luck to us all.

rayroxon

Juniors
I'll defer to your superior Dance Movie knowledge then Mick...as long as you Save The Last Dance. Oh Snap!

Big Mick

Referee
Looks like I just got served, so you think you can dance eh?...lets see you step up biatch! haha. Oh I can't wait...I got some Saturday Night Fever..unfortunately its all strictly ballroom...but there are celebrities so i'll be dancing with the stars as I take the lead...ok i'm gonna shut up now. haha.

rayroxon

Juniors
Looks like I just got served, so you think you can dance eh?...lets see you step up biatch! haha. Oh I can't wait...I got some Saturday Night Fever..unfortunately its all strictly ballroom...but there are celebrities so i'll be dancing with the stars as I take the lead...ok i'm gonna shut up now. haha.

Oh Bring it on! Look at you getting all Footloose over there, your Fame won't save you now. I'm going to Stomp the Yard so hard with my mate Billy Elliot and it'll all be over in a Flash...dance.

All this has made me want to sing.

"First, when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream..."

Titanic

First Grade
At last a serious league-focused discussion - more views than the up-coming Test.

rayroxon

Juniors
I wasn't doubting your coolness for a second. In fact if this was based on cool points and street cred you would've won a while ago...up until Big Mick mentioned Saturday Night Fever actually...

MKEB...

Staff member
On the "cool-o-metre", that rates as a frosty Mr Freeze...Damned cool

Latest posts