What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 forms teams are.......?

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Once again my young and somewhat irresponsible friends and fans(of which I have many), I'm here to give an update on the top 4 form teams after the weekend.

They are:

Penrith
Canberra
Brisbane
Dragons

And if Storm had've beaten the Broncs, they'd be there too.

Kakihara

Juniors
skeepe said:
Souths
Tigers

Your kidding right? Souths beat a crap sharks team that any other top team would of put 50 on and their a form team. Maybe if they beat parra next week but until then no way.

Heres mine -

Panthers
Roosters
Raiders
Brisbane

I still think the Storm are playing good as well too despite their loss.

Big Mick

Referee
Panthers
Roosters
Raiders
New Zealand (Hit back against manly, this round will prove me right)

skeepe

Immortal
shai hulud said:
Your kidding right?

Would you prefer I post the exact same teams as everyone else and we have a really boring thread? I guess I must have misunderstood the purpose, as I thought it was for us to nominate the best 4 teams of the round. In my opinion, and that's what it is, opinion, Souths were one of the 4 best teams in round 4.

Shifty

Juniors
Based purely on Round 4 form:
Penrith
Broncos
Dragons
Storm

Souths deserve some credit for their form this round if that is the intention.

Kiwi

First Grade
Based on season so far

Penrith

All teams have been up and down. Penrith are the only team to play consistantly so far.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No-one will agree but I believe the Dogs will hit their straps on Sunday and tear Manly's hopes to bits...

Actually the two teams that have been consistent all year. Souths and Penrith.

Souths and Penrith both a narrow loss in round 1 to top sides. Undefeated since then. I think Souths can beat Parra this week also.

Swampdonkey

Juniors
dodge said:
No-one will agree but I believe the Dogs will hit their straps on Sunday and tear Manly's hopes to bits...

The Dubbo Wanderers could turn out against Manly this weekend and win.....

Bulldogs will be lucky to make the 8 on current form....

Form teams.....

Penrith
Roosters
Brisbane
Canberra

raz

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:

Souths and Penrith both a narrow loss in round 1 to top sides. Undefeated since then. I think Souths can beat Parra this week also.

Class Roosters fan rating Souths but your way off about them beating Parra i can't see it happening.

Broncos
Panthers
Dragons
Roosters

Vinsanity said:
Southern Rooster said:

:clap: class Roosters fan rating Souths but your way off about them beating Parra i can't see it happening.

Broncos
Panthers
Dragons
Roosters

I really think they can. There defensive line is pretty impressive. But more importantly they will now see it as a game they can win. For the last 2 years I don't think Souths have had that believe that they could win games. Parramatta will finish about 10th-11th in my book and that type of team on exposed form is not beyond Souths.