What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Canterbury 3-2-1

Travitoh

First Grade
Difficult this week i feel. We were lethargic for most of it and nobody performed over 80 minutes in my eyes.

3. Crichton - thought he ran really well today when nobody else seemed to want to.

2. GI - didn't necessarily do heaps but when he did, we gained a bit of energy and took some momentum from it.

1. George - thought he worked hard today when he got his chance and like Crichton, was one of few who wanted to take the ball up and made some desperate efforts in defence.

Jennings gets a special mention for taking care of M'Bye. I almost gave him a vote for it!

English Rose

Juniors
3. Sam
2. Gagai
1. Sutton

Honorable mentions to Chrichton, Murray and the twins who believe it or not had 0 errors!

Travitoh

First Grade
Standings after 4 rounds

Sam 7
Murray 6
Walker 3
Gagai 3
Kennar 2
Johnston 2
Cook 1

callmack1

Staff member
Who would of thought that the player from the bulldogs reserve grade side was on the same level as Johnston for us.
Kennar has been outstanding and I really hope he's back this week as we've missed him a lot. In fact, all our outside backs have been fantastic coming out of our own end and I think this is an area we have really focussed on which is great as it was bad last year. It starts your set so well if your backs can carry the ball really strongly.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Kennar has been outstanding and I really hope he's back this week as we've missed him a lot. In fact, all our outside backs have been fantastic coming out of our own end and I think this is an area we have really focussed on which is great as it was bad last year. It starts your set so well if your backs can carry the ball really strongly.

Completely agree. It’s crazy to think that we bought Gagai for 700k and Kennar for minimum wage. Gagai has been outstanding though. His defence is pretty average but our whole right side has a bit of a defensive problem. He’s been great at feeding the ball from centre though which is something we definitely lacked last year.