What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Eels

Spazer

Juniors
Read sloan will be dropped for mbye, anyone know if that's true? Would be disappointing if so but it's very much a Hook thing to do.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Yup sloan dropped and amone to the bench for mbye and bird.
Well the master coach had to do something but it’s got the smell of desperation about it.

Our issues of concern are discipline & defence not sure dropping the kids fixes either.

The key out this week is Su’a he’s been pretty disappointing thus far.

RedVee_8

Juniors
f**k no.

I expected the two youngsters to be rested from firsts a couple of times this year ala Walker at roosters last year.
But this is a bit early I think… smacks a bit of desperation

Last edited:

hewi

Bench
Late Mail: Dragons coach Anthony Griffin is expected to axe young guns Tyrell Sloan and Talatau Amone, according to The Sydney Morning Herald. The report claims Sloan will be left out of the 17 completely with Moses Mbye replacing him at fullback, while Amone will move to the bench andJack Bird will shift to the halves. It comes as veteran hooker Andrew McCullough is tipped to return from an elbow injury at hooker

From Foxsports, Im not happy about this.

getsmarty

Immortal
Late Mail: Dragons coach Anthony Griffin is expected to axe young guns Tyrell Sloan and Talatau Amone, according to The Sydney Morning Herald. The report claims Sloan will be left out of the 17 completely with Moses Mbye replacing him at fullback, while Amone will move to the bench andJack Bird will shift to the halves. It comes as veteran hooker Andrew McCullough is tipped to return from an elbow injury at hooker

From Foxsports, Im not happy about this.

Both Sloan and Amone named in the starting lineup..above... I guess we find out tomorrow if they move to the bench...

Last edited:

Shaun_Timmins

Juniors

Dragon David

First Grade
The positions in the halves calls for guys who can do tactical kicking really well and set up the back line in my opinion. Most teams have them - the Roosters for instance have Keary and Walker and you can throw in Hutchison as well. Parramatta have Moses and Brown. We have Hunt and who else?