What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs Bulldogs

getsmarty

Immortal
match-default-1736x350.jpg

Telstra Premiership Round 5 Dragons vs Bulldogs
Telstra Premiership
nrl-premiership-badge.svg

Round 5 - Sunday 14th April 2019

Match: Dragons vs Bulldogs
Kick off: 4:05pm
dragons-badge.svg

home Team

Dragons

10th Position

bulldogs-badge.svg

away Team

Bulldogs

14th Position

#NRLDragonsBulldogs

Venue: Netstrata Jubilee Stadium

Match broadcasters

• Nine Network
  • Fox League
  • LIVE PASS
Ground Conditions: N/A

Weather: Light Rain

Buy Tickets
Stats
Current Season
Wins this season
33%

1/3

33%

1/3

Points Scored
home St. George Illawarra Dragons

away Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Points Conceded

Completion Rate
77%

84%

Tackle Efficiency
88.4%

87.3%

Average Points Scored

Average Points Conceded

Average Play The Ball
3.47s

3.5s

https://www.dragons.com.au/draw/nrl-premiership/2019/round-5-dragons-v-bulldogs/

ST Tangles 01

Juniors
Massive game this week
Coming of 2 wins against teams we've had a good run against to a side that no matter how shit they are playing always lift against us.
I hate losing against this side because their fans are feral.
But we can't afford to go into this game with anything less than full intensity or it'll be like last year.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Will be a tough game.....even allowing for golden point at least we play Sunday....I know they flogged us last time but think the result will be in our favour next week

WoyD4LWoy

Juniors
Last years embarrassment should be enough motivation for Dragons win by 20! I think we have lost Korbin with a broken arm

Water11

Juniors
Jesus!!!. Last year's result is on the cards again. Unfortunately, they played well against a team who would have smashed us even yesterday. Jesus. Another home loss is on mcidiot's schedule. Damn!!!

LINESPEED

Juniors
Jesus!!!. Last year's result is on the cards again. Unfortunately, they played well against a team who would have smashed us even yesterday. Jesus. Another home loss is on mcidiot's schedule. Damn!!!

Not if Waterboy has an epiphany & plays Lomax @#3 IMO

But he won’t sack his Steelers mate under any circumstances.

Never

BLM01

First Grade
I have noticed in Mary's press conference especially last night he let the journos have it and hit em with both barrels.
It is not the "Book of Feuds"..it's the "Book of Excuses"
Oh boy did we have an unlucky injury and tough travel short turn around times start to this season.
And those soft journos feed him and fuel it!.
Are you listening St George Board!,...course you are... that is all you listen too!
Oh and those 2 tries...it is was not Euan's fault. The 1st won was a lucky "2nd phase" play which is not allowed in football that caught us out. The 2nd one.....crickets!
It's hard to be the only club with injuries to its better players.

I wish journos would ask about his 1 out football and pick on Euan for his defensive reads like they did with Bellamy and those 1st 2 tries they let in having a shot at his right side defence.
Yes Melbourne have warranted criticism how dare they be behind at half time!.

possm

Coach
Canterbury played very well against the Storm.

We will need to lift to have any chance of getting close to them.

The Dogs will be buggered after that torrid game. If Lomax is at 3 and if we have a four forward bench - Robson at 14, we should win and at the same time, take a big step towards avoiding fatigue among our forwards.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Will be a tough game, hopefully the boys fire up and don't let history repeat

Yes Go Dragons

& BTW in all my years watching the boys I’ve never seen such consistently good linespeed - so they’ve got that bit right at last IMO

Wish they’d try some wraparound plays in the backline to create the overlap for what are the simplest of tries.

Souths in the early 70’s were past masters of it

Last edited:

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
If we play like we did last night, and Canterbury play like they did yesterday afternoon, we will lose...simple as that.