What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs Bulldogs

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
We say that every game against the dogs and the boys generally score an early try, and then switch off till half time. You can’t be up every game.

I think realistically you're so right.

I want a demolition job done here. Especially with Burton and Naden in the opposition team.

If the players come in thinking it will be easy, they will get a rude shock very quickly.

I want the boys to be ruthless and send them home singing this old song.

Vicpanther

Juniors
Storm have only put 12 on them so far. I think the boys have trouble against the dogs because there is a few mates in the team.
My gameplan would be high ball to JAC and naden all night.

WestyLife

First Grade
Storm have only put 12 on them so far. I think the boys have trouble against the dogs because there is a few mates in the team.
My gameplan would be high ball to JAC and naden all night.

Naden is on their right. Tago and May will destroy that side

betcats

Referee
Storm are completing around 70 percent and still getting over them easily, If we have trouble against them it’s cause we play like shit. Dogs are a bottom four side we should win comfortably.

betcats

Referee
Funny that it seems to be defence where they are improved, they look pretty useless with the ball. Burton coming off his left will always be a threat but a good side can shut that down by limiting their momentum. Muscle up in D and don’t give away cheap field position and we will put a score on.

Iamback

Coach
Funny that it seems to be defence where they are improved, they look pretty useless with the ball. Burton coming off his left will always be a threat but a good side can shut that down by limiting their momentum. Muscle up in D and don’t give away cheap field position and we will put a score on.

Yes and no

I said elsewhere the draw was set up to stop blowouts, bad weather helped but they are no better than last yeae

mxlegend99

Referee
As expected Bulldogs defence is shit. Just like their attack.

They were just fortunate to face shit teams yet to click in attack. Storm aren't even in good form but are tearing them apart now.