What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Dragons v Bluebags 2010

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
P.S. Just read through the articles ... Drew-Sta, that was brilliant. Reminds me of an article that Willow wrote a couple of months ago, which scored 99 from memory.

Godz Illa

Coach
Unbelievably fast marking, wow.

In keeping with my article I was planning either an election concession speech or a victory speech. But what do the pollies do in a draw?

Demand a recount! Our democracy is at stake. We must have a full recount for the good of the country

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Amazing to get a draw against arguably the best outfit in the competition - the Dragons are hopefully on the rise!!
For what it's worth, it is abundantly clear to me that the Dragons are a force to be reckoned with. The way how you guys rallied is a sign of a great team. Good luck in the semis! :thumn

murphyscreek

Coach
Wow...just got up and and the match is marked already. Thanks heaps NT.

Well played both teams and congratulations Drew-Sta for POTM...well deserved.Good on you DR....an effort worthy of the tag 'Mighty'.

And you Baggers keep that Cup nice and polished for when it comes to it's real home next year!

Bubbles

Juniors
Wow, what a great match, one of the classics. Congrats to everyone as it was of course really high quality and big cheers to Drew-stu for one of the best articles I've read!!!

St. Linnane

First Grade
NT - unbelievable effort, easily the best on the park. Thank you very much for your speedy marking and the kind words.

Dragons - A draw against the competition heavyweights, a sign we are really starting to understand what is required to succeed in first grade Forum Sevens competition.

Bluebaggers - As always, the consummate professionals. Best of luck for the remainder of the season.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Thanks guys.

Well done Dragons; You guys are a real force and are coming home on a wet sail. See you in the Semi's!

Thanks to NT too; Quick turn around in marking shows the amount of love and dedication to our great game.