What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 (2006) Sharks v Raiders

thickos

First Grade
Well done Ed on a well deserved MOTM.

Thanks antonius for the unbelievable speed in marking - top stuff!

Well done Raiders on another consistent effort, finding some form again after a rough start to the season. Bad luck Sharkies, some good articles and I'm sure the rest of 2006 will be good for you blokes.

It's been fun being Raiders captain for a round but SOS Raider_69 - you can have your job back now! :lol:

Wow, thanks for the quick marking antonius.

Bad luck Sharkies but congrats Ed on a MOTM effort... I know you'll love that this week, and rightfully so. :)

Good work Raiders.

The Piper

Juniors
Thanks Antonius. Probably could have written a few more comparisons but I whipped this up at the last possible moment I could get it in before fulltime.

Well done Canberra. I'd go as far as to say you'll have yourselves a guarenteed top five spot.

Congratulations to Marc Herbert on POTM, some joy from the tough loss.

paulquinn49

Bench
Congrats to Ed for his MOTM, it was a great article. It is a pity Cronulla won't get to benefit from Ed's services again.

Well played Ed, well played.

Latest posts