What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 | v North QLD| Darwin | Sat Apr 14 7:00pm (7:30 Sydney)

adamkungl

Immortal
Dare we hope for 3 in a row?

Sydney Roosters v North Queensland Cowboys
TIO Stadium, Darwin NT
Saturday 14 April 2012, kickoff 7:30pm AEST (7:00pm NT local time)
Live TV: Speed HD, FOX Sports 2 Viewers Choice
Referees: Ashley Klein and Gavin Morris; Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane and Dan Eastwood; Video Referee: Phil Cooley

2012syd-main.jpg
Roosters: 1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Justin Carney 3. Joseph 'BJ' Leilua 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Sam Perrett 6. Braith Anasta 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Martin Kennedy 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Tinirau Arona
Interchange: 14. Aidan Guerra 15. Lama Tasi 16. Brad Takairangi 17. Anthony Mitchell 18. Daniel Mortimer 19. Jack Bosden

2012nql-alt.jpg
Cowboys: 1. Matthew Bowen 2. Ashley Graham 3. Brent Tate 4. Antonio Winterstein 5. Kalifa Faifai Loa 6. Johnathan Thurston (c) 7. Ray Thompson 8. Ashton Sims 9. Aaron Payne 10. James Tamou 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Glenn Hall 13. Dallas Johnson
Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Scott Bolton 16. Ricky Thorby 17. Tariq Sims 18. Mosese Pangai

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=22545

Maybe if I say "Moga is no hope this week" he'll play.

Monk

Referee
Half expecting Bosden to play this week. I'd say he's on standby, with Guerra coming back from injury.

Is this Fai-Fai Loa's first game for the Cowgirls this year? Hopefully he has a shocker.

I expect Moga won't play FG this season - bar injury.
Carney has been showing up and giving it his all, he makes some good plays in defence, despite being shocking under the high ball.

Valheru

Coach
Cowboys are coming off a disappointing home performance against Melbourne so you would think they will be up for this.

Why we are taking this opponent to Darwin is beyond me. I have no problem with 1 game per year being moved to somewhere like Darwin but take a team who won’t revel in the conditions. Penrith/Manly/Warriors/Canberra would have been good candidates in this situation.

Regardless of opponent and location, we tend not to do well at these relocated games but I guess that means we are due.

JohnLawrence

Juniors
not a good choice to take on a team that's used to tropical conditions in Darwin of all places good luck with that I'll still be taking our boy's with a lot of hope

Fingerbang

Bench
Fitzy was at Parliament House reception for both teams in Darwin last night. Has he got some kind of coaching role with Roosters? Was good to see him again, and still looks fit enough to play. Mortimer didn't fly up here, so he definitely won't be playing.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Tagive looks to be in the run on side as he travelled up to Darwin & Carney played for Newtown who won 30-4..

Bosden went up with them too..

Go Easts..

adamkungl

Immortal
Fitzy was at Parliament House reception for both teams in Darwin last night. Has he got some kind of coaching role with Roosters? Was good to see him again, and still looks fit enough to play. Mortimer didn't fly up here, so he definitely won't be playing.

Fitzy is forwards coach I think.