What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 V Souths

Bit of a stiff breeze blowing around Penrith at the moment. Could potentially be a factor later tonight.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Cleary Jr taking advantage of this and putting up one of his torpedoes to test out Johnson.

Kilkenny

Coach
Bit of a stiff breeze blowing around Penrith at the moment. Could potentially be a factor later tonight.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Cleary Jr taking advantage of this and putting up one of his torpedoes to test out Johnson.

Your pretty guaranteed to see plenty of those kicks from Cleary Jnr he doesn’t have a lot of variation.

Kilkenny

Coach
Sitting at home in nice warm lounge room with wind howling outside pondering why I put myself through the agony year in year out.

Surely we have to play better this evening than we have thus far.

Hopefully the soon to be had pre game ales at the Paceway will put me in a more positive frame of mind.

murraymob

Coach

the kicks ae only as good as the chasers sadly we never have any

Panfa

Juniors
I just hope the klein factor doesnt come into play he kills us all the time of its a close game bunnies will get home courtesy of klein we need to blow bunnies away

Panfa

Juniors
Canterbury cup side doing there best to try lose this game as well led 20-6 now 20-18 2 mins to go whats with the slacking off each week put the foot down

mxlegend99

Referee
f**k Klein hates us. Souths second try looked like a forward pass from the ground. After a midfield bomb... No bunker to check it. Awarded on the spot.

We score a try... and get penalised for a play the ballthat was fine 2 seconds earlier. Again no bunker... just 100% certain the call has to either go against us or in favor of Souths.

Souths hold us down for ages after breaks... and the only penalty we get for it iswhen theres literally no time to takr advantage of the penalty. Souths getaway with professional fouls and not so much as a warning.

Our defensive structure with the tweakslooks dodgy... DWZ at centre is a liability so far. But our shape in attack looks better. Its game 1 for it... so i think the signs are promising. But it could also bethe reason we lose this.

Mansour had a good run...but I think he has to go. A winger who cant contest kicks or catch bombs is not an NRL player. Maybe drop him to reserve grade and get him working on becoming a centre. Remove kick contests and he's less of aliability. Although he's a shocker defensively too. So maybe he cant cope anywhere

forby

Juniors
He’s going well. We just need an even break for a change. Maloney is getting frustrated with the refs.

rem286

Juniors
Josh Mansour needs to be dropped. Simple as that

Yep. One good run in 7 games vs all of the crappy defensive reads and mistakes. By Josh, thanks for your service.

Still some really simple mistakes hurting badly but the attack has looked way way better. Bit too one dimensional down the left edge because even blind Freddy can see it going to Kikau.

The refs are an absolute disgrace. Alex Johnsons drop is called knock on every week. Souths players being called offside and still engaging but no penalty. On numerous wide angle shots half of the Souths defenders have been offside with nil result. And the blatant intentional foul at the end of the half, how on earth did they not put a player in the bin.