What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 | v St George Illawarra | SFS | Thu Apr 25th 4pm

Monk

Referee
This will be a huge game, I'll be there for sure.

Roosters
1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Michael Jennings 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Sam Moa 11. Mitchell Aubusson 12. Sonny Bill Williams 13. Boyd Cordner
Interchange: 14. Daniel Mortimer 15. Martin Kennedy 16. Aidan Guerra 17. Luke O'Donnell

Dragons
1. Jason Nightingale 2. Brett Morris 3. Chase Stanley 4. Matt Cooper 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Jamie Soward 7. Nathan Fien 8. Dan Hunt 9. Mitch Rein 10. Jack Stockwell 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Ben Creagh (c) 13. Trent Merrin
Interchange: 14. Bronson Harrison 15. Matt Prior 16. Jack de Belin 17. Damien Cook 18. Michael Weyman

Why the f**k is LOD still named in our starting 17!

Last edited:

Horrie Is God

First Grade
It's definitely a bogey game for us,but i reckon we'll win it this year..

We look like a serious footy side so far..

bellyache

Bench
This is "a" moment of truth for 2013 Easts coming off a 38-0 win, then a week off and 11 players in rep teams over the weekend. Emotions are high after great individual and team performances, no Roosters players in rep round had a bad game win or lose. If Robbo can get them to regroup as a team and focus on the standards he's put in place, the machine will hit another gear and the belief amongst the players will be consolidated. Plenty of Footy left in 2013 for all teams, a win this weekend against a team that has won 3 in a row will lay the foundation for the playing group to believe in the standards Robbo's put in place.

Springbokfly

Juniors
1. Jason Nightingale 2. Brett Morris 3. Chase Stanley 4. Matt Cooper 5. Daniel Vidot 6. Jamie Soward 7. Nathan Fien 8. Dan Hunt 9. Mitch Rein 10. Jack Stockwell 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Ben Creagh (c) 13. Trent Merrin
Interchange: 14. Bronson Harrison 15. Matt Prior 16. Jack de Belin 17. Damien Cook 18. Michael Weyman

We're kidding ourselves if we can't beat that side.

grandorient

Bench
Sorry guys, the bogey will continue. :D

As long as it's a good close contest and no one is injured. I won't wish you guys good luck, but a good game, with the result not influenced by poor ref decisions.

GO

grandorient

Bench

We're kidding ourselves if we can't beat that side.

Not such a bad side really, but the Roosters side looks pretty OK to me and will certainly go well, in my opinion.

Looking forward to some of the forward clashes.

GO

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I frigging love this game.. look forward to it every year...

obviously the last 6 years have been fantastic cause we've won....

but definitely nervous re: tomorrow.. you guys have a good side this year so let's hope it's another close one...

bellyache

Bench
I frigging love this game.. look forward to it every year...

obviously the last 6 years have been fantastic cause we've won....

but definitely nervous re: tomorrow.. you guys have a good side this year so let's hope it's another close one...
:lol::lol:

I have a pathological hatred of these merkins going back to the days of Stone, Starkey and Reddy. Gasnier stealing Minis phone to hook up with some chicks with d!cks and the sh!t that went down last year almost had me institutionalised ..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K452oS_3JJI

The Dragqueens have been playin some tough footy the last few weeks and they always fire up for this one so im praying to god we fire up and squirt our own hot sauce all over the red v rag.

Lets go Chooko's :D:D

This is "a" moment of truth for 2013 Easts coming off a 38-0 win, then a week off and 11 players in rep teams over the weekend. Emotions are high after great individual and team performances, no Roosters players in rep round had a bad game win or lose. If Robbo can get them to regroup as a team and focus on the standards he's put in place, the machine will hit another gear and the belief amongst the players will be consolidated. Plenty of Footy left in 2013 for all teams, a win this weekend against a team that has won 3 in a row will lay the foundation for the playing group to believe in the standards Robbo's put in place.

Nice post bellyachlian, you summed it up perfectly.

Lets go Chooko's :D:D

Big man

Juniors
This is a must win game, if you can't beat an average Dragons outfit then all your effort up to this point will be in vain.

Have a great game today guys. Love to be there but I'm unfortunately stuck in Perth but luckily the game is being shown on Gem. Nein actually came through for once.

grandorient

Bench
Congrats guys, well played.

You were far too good for us today and although the refs made some dreadful decisions both ways, they certainly didn't influence the result.

Good luck for the rest of the year. Keep going and you will definitely be top 4 contenders.

GO

Congrats guys, well played.

You were far too good for us today and although the refs made some dreadful decisions both ways, they certainly didn't influence the result.

Good luck for the rest of the year. Keep going and you will definitely be top 4 contenders.

GO

Thanks for that sir. Glad to finally get one up

Latest posts