What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Warriors

Bench
We were very flat and were outplayed by them. I hope the players didn’t go there with a poor attitude. The stats against them was 13-1 in past games.
But we all knew we were going to get beat sometime during the season. Least we got beaten by a better team.
We are now 6-1 which was the same as last year. I hope history doesn’t repeat itself

Drag Queen

Bench
Great battle won by the better side on the night. I was always worried about Luke & unfortunately he delivered his best game for ages. The time has now arrived which most on here were expecting to see how they react in the next few weeks. If The mental demons will start if they go into their shell. Let’s see if L plate can go to the next level as a coach. Tonight wasn’t a good start from him with no plan b as well as leaving Sele collecting splinters In his rse on the bench.
Over to you L plate.
It seems Kearney did his homework. McGregor needs to do his. Even with the Warriors injuries playing straight into our hands, he picked our weaknesses and went for it. Geller was seen as a weakness in place of Kata but he turned up. We're fortunate we've had no injuries so far..

Gareth67

First Grade
Actually Samy that was a game in my throat kind of game. Not the outcome I wanted but pleased for all my Kiwi fam and friends who are currently sending me messages haha. I'll get over that loss and soldier on. I want the Roosters on their knees.

Youse go and wash your mouth out with soap and kerosene , you are now an Aussie Drag Queen so don't go feeling pleased about our cross-channel neighbours ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

kit66

Bench
Terrific game of footy even though we lost. The Worriers put us off our game if we weren't already. Terrible kicking game from us and it looked like a couple of the boys energy levels were low, McDonald, Widdop, JDB and Graham all below par and maybe Sims too but he lifted in the 2nd half. Too many errors in the 2nd half.
Mighty game from the Auckland boys, really stepped up. I think they were helped by a few stoppages that let them catch their breath. Nice to see a good honest game from 2 fair dinkum teams, minimal wrestle, hardly any milking or forward passes and the refs weren't bad either. Can't complain, better team won on the night.

Hopefully we'll learn from this and come out stronger next Wednesday. Our stats were still pretty good.

My only real beef, why didn't we take all those penalty shots that were on offer - 8 points or more right there. Strange behavior from us I thought.

Drag Queen

Bench
Youse go and wash your mouth out with soap and kerosene , you are now an Aussie Drag Queen so don't go feeling pleased about our cross-channel neighbours ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:D I know Gareth. Aussie hubs and kids but still feel pulled apart when we face each other in sport. I guess it's a small nation thing. Small dick nation an all. Thank god for Union!

Life's Good

Coach
Cant finish the night off without having a go at Greg Alexander on Fox ...that bloke death rides us every time he gets the opportunity when we are playing, particularly when somethings sent to the bunker...99 .9 % of the time hes looking for a decision to go against us...along with Smith their pains in the arse
He’s on my ‘least liked players’ list for this very reason.

Cant finish the night off without having a go at Greg Alexander on Fox ...that bloke death rides us every time he gets the opportunity when we are playing, particularly when somethings sent to the bunker...99 .9 % of the time hes looking for a decision to go against us...along with Smith their pains in the arse

In Brandy’s defence 99.9 % of the time it goes to the bunker we get dudded, so there’s that.

Life's Good

Coach
Gimme a break LG. I blame that post for vetting anger that was probably not warranted and I should not have posted. I have already apologised but still get pissed off that others can diss other members of our team. I'll leave it there. OK.
Everyone ‘disses’ members of the team. Some will take exception to that when no solid, supporting case is given. You were only given a hard time because no one really understood your dislike of Dufty(or what he needed to do, in your eyes). Nothing more, nothing less.
It’s in the past & we move on to the Roosters. Let’s go get em’.

ouryears

Bench
Jeezuz ouryears don't put the mocker on us! Get enough of that from ML. In the meantime my Kiwi bros ans hoes are giving me stick. Because I'm sometimes the gracious type I'll take it :)

Kiwis deserved to win.
But at home they should.

Can't see it happening in our backyard.....or at the Olympic stadium where the kiwis have probably never won a thing.

Not even a walking race
or shot put!

SBD82

Coach
Was worried I'd read this thread and find a whole lot of wrist slitting happening.

Glad to see that, besides our resident morons, people are keeping a calm head about the game.

There are improvements to be made for sure, but tonight we ran into a very good team who wanted the win more than we did.

On to the roosters. Hope we destroy them next week.

2010Dragons

Bench
I thought the better team won.
The mighty Dragons looked rushed and played panic footy.
Unfortunately they didn’t convert the try’s they could have scored.
Can’t win them all.
On wards and up wards boys.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Was worried I'd read this thread and find a whole lot of wrist slitting happening.

Glad to see that, besides our resident morons, people are keeping a calm head about the game.

There are improvements to be made for sure, but tonight we ran into a very good team who wanted the win more than we did.

On to the roosters. Hope we destroy them next week.

I can handle losing a game to a better opponents on the night, providing refereeing decisions didn’t cost us the night.
Kudos to the Warriors..... they purposely played off side, in our face, and won.

They had a plan and it worked.
Hopefully, we can and must learn from this ....... cause every team will try the same tactics

Next Wednesday, we play the car dealership with the extended warranty.

Hopefully, we can go for a complete recall warranty service and costs the Eastern Surburbs Rorting Services big dollars.

Now comes the Mary test.

Drag Queen

Bench
Kiwis deserved to win.
But at home they should.

Can't see it happening in our backyard.....or at the Olympic stadium where the kiwis have probably never won a thing.

Not even a walking race
or shot put!
C'mon mate. Our team have won at home. Your point?

Gareth67

First Grade
As others did point out earlier this evening , at least we didn't just collapse in a heap but kept going , whereas the last few seasons it would had been a different story. But as we all realise it's all about consistency on a weekly basis. The boys always play well on Anzac Day , so I am expecting them to regroup and iron out the kinks that were apparent in tonight's game and come back strong against the Roosters .

Frank Facer

First Grade
Got a question with the Lafai no try. When Graham and RTS had their encounter, what goes on there? So Graham and RTS contact with Graham knocking on the ball, into RTS but then he played on. Was their a tackle after that? Or not? If not, still confused as to why no try, there were about three passes and the encounter was in the air, shouldn’t it have been play on? What did our mates in the bunker say about that? Seems like a pretty bogus decision to me.
Very good point. I didn't think of it like that until you pointed it out. I wonder if the video refs did either?