What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 (2004) Bluebags v Rhinos

Anonymous

Juniors
OK, this is interesting. The Panthers scored the highest score yesterday with 44.1, the Bluebags broke that tonight with 45.1
High quality round from everyone.

G

gorilla

Whoaa, Baby !

Just like the ooold.. days, yup granma, remember those blue fellahs scorchin' up the field ? :lol:

Well done Rhinos, I was pretty worried, you guys had a couple of great articles there !

Thanks Ref, ballgirls, touchies.

Good stuff, MoFo MOTM !! :shock: ;-)

Gorilla

ParraMatt

Bench
Congratulations Bluebags on your efforts. Well deserved win. Good luck in your finals campaign. To the Rhinos, next time boys. Bring on souths

ibeme

First Grade
Thanks Bluebags, and congratulations. Thoroughly deserved victory. Thanks Rhinos. We really put in this round. Bluebags were just too good.

ParraMatt

Bench
Big Mick said:
oh matt. you now now how it feels to lose by 0.1 with your bet with willow.

these things happen, I don't mind, I got a personal best score. That'll do me. I'm happy with 8.6

El Coconuto

Bench
That's a whopping scoreline! In a week where so much could've happened three of the top four places have been locked up. The Rhino's will be playing for their season whilst the bunnies and the bluebags will pitt off for the minor premiership. Good luck to all teams!

Anonymous

Juniors
El Coconuto said:
That's a whopping scoreline! In a week where so much could've happened three of the top four places have been locked up. The Rhino's will be playing for their season whilst the bunnies and the bluebags will pitt off for the minor premiership. Good luck to all teams!
lol. I think you know that if both teams lose, the Sharks will snatch the MP.

Moffo

Referee
Well done all and thanks to Mystique - Ill be flicking you that $50 later today :lol:

roosterboy60

Juniors
Thank you Bluebags for winning, but lose in Round 9 against us! Best of luck to all teams looking for going into 4th.

Anonymous

Juniors
Captains Knock:

Thanks heaps to all the Rhinos for making this a memorable match and to the ref for taking the time to mark it.
And to our youngest geriatric, Moffo... what can I say? A GTHO champion and king of the mountain, he came screaming into Conrod straight at 129.91km/h to take out the MOTM and win it for the mighty Bluebags.
Way to go bags... the minor premiership beckons!