What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 (2005) Dirty Reds Vs Sharks

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
damn, les got her wish :(

I sent her a PM after reading her article telling her how great her article was, I was right too. Well done les and JW on your POTM awards

Thanks to WIllow for the very quick marking, much appreciated.

Personally, after the run we've had lately, I'm very happy to see the sharks get 5 articles in this week, and with the calibre of the writing we have, I'd like to get 5 on the board in our remaining 3 games.

Congrats go to the Reds on a good win, you better up the contract of les norton, she might go to some rich team chasing the $$$ considering how good she is.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
madunit said:
Congrats go to the Reds on a good win, you better up the contract of les norton, she might go to some rich team chasing the $$$ considering how good she is.
And JW too ;-)
It was a great effort from the Sharks to get all five on the paddock, I know how hard you worked. It was a close one but Glebe just had one or two better hit ups from the back row.

In the other thread I noticed that Easts have recovered and that match is 5 v 5 as well.

In fact I think round 8 was just one player short of having a perfect 60 post round.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Whoot! Newcastle get a win one week, and the Dirty Reds follow suite not long after. First of all, thanks to the Sharks on making it a 'real' win. It wouldn't feel nearly as good had it not been against a full strength squad. I know how hard it's been for you to get a squad on deck this year as well, so hopefully this is the start of a run of getting a full team on deck.

To the team, you f**king ripper. Jesus, I would've been heart-broken if my word count penalty has cost us that one! les, you're a legend, and you've continued your amazing run. Three games and all above 90! You're a freak! Don't listen to madunit. You're a Dirty Red for life.

To everyone else (particularly MrC and TJS, who play almost every week) - thanks for being dedicated enough to keep showing up despite a poor run of form.

WHOOOT!

les norton

First Grade
Thanks for all the praise guys!! :oops: :D (would never of been any good if the lovely Madunit had not given permission to use his spiffy name!!)

Well done to the Sharks, what a close one.

Love being a Dirty Red!

And a big clap to Willow for being soooo quick with the marking, gotta love that.

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

How good does a win feel? How long has it been! Now Chris will stop beating us! Joking... he's a great leader!

Thanks to the Sharks for a great game, and to Willow for his speedy marking.

To the mighty Reds... what can I say that hasn't been said before. Chris, you're a champ mate. A good side needs a good leader, and I'm sure without your guidance and support all those close losses would have had us lying on the floor in the foetal position sucking our thumbs weeks ago. Les, you are quite simply brilliant. I'd kill for one idea as good as the several you've already put forward this year. I can't wait to read your next piece. To MrC, brandell, and all the Reds who didn't play this week, we have earned this!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
can i get an extra 3 points because les needed me to make her article complete?
:p

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
damn, without me reds would have only had 4 posts hahaha :p

ingrates! :lol: ;-)

Latest posts