What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 (2005) Panthers Vs Raiders

Raider_69

Post Whore
pretty gutted by that one... 1 point, jeez, doesnt get any closer :cry: ... bounce of the ball just didnt go our way this time
not to worry, we were beaten by a very very good team... well done panthers, a great win.... to my boys, chin up, we acheived one of the longest winning streaks in history, we cant let a defeat get us down, back on the sattle and up again for the sharkies next week :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
also big thanks to rabs for the quick marking... hmmm the more i look at that one point to more upsetting it becomes... one point ended the streak... gutted :cry: I just hope we dont run into penrith in the finals, easily our boogey team :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
mick lost three games last year by 0.1 point i believe.

he knows that pain more than you do.

You better lift your game raiders, Sharks are back and we're gonna kick ya botty next round! :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
hahah yea true that
any advice with dealing with one point loses mick... im devo'd atm haha

Big Mick

Referee
it was actually 4 or 5 unit...

raider...i got advice, don't give up for farks sake. So many times last season i wanted to give it away after losses like that. But stick in...luck turns

Raider_69

Post Whore
cheers mick, my troops morale is gornskis atm, but ill rally the bastards up and fire up big time... if we lost the streak in this fashion im glad it was too the panthers, maybe abit of reverse karma from last year hahah

greeneyed

First Grade
I am very thankful that my form is back..... thanks to the refs for MOTM!

Still I am gutted by the first loss by the team of the season. :(

But the Raiders will be back!!!!!!

greeneyed

First Grade
R69. The team is not down. Our morale is not gone. The team will come back. Well done to the opposition! Great match!

Raider_69

Post Whore
haha well maybe not the team but my morale was shot to sh*t for a breif moment there, some spuring words to myself got me back up and up-beat about starting our new streak and it all starts with the Sharks :twisted:

FIRE UP RAIDERS!