What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8: Penrith v GC

WestyLife

First Grade
Nope Kenny should miss out. Bring in another forward for those games

I like Kenny getting 80 minutes in reserve grade anyway. It's good for his development and I'm sure he wants every opportunity to earn the starting spot when Api goes.

Iamback

Coach
I like Kenny getting 80 minutes in reserve grade anyway. It's good for his development and I'm sure he wants every opportunity to earn the starting spot when Api goes.

We also need to find a 2nd rower. So for me Kenny gets better at hooker.
Chris Smith or someone starts with Kiks off the bench like we did late last year

Original Name

Juniors
He's doing fine against nothing sides where we are clearly superior. I dont think we can carry him and Luke/Kenny on the same bench against Melbourne
Melbourne aren't unfeeling, they're just humans at the end of the day. They feel it too but three of their boys get absolutely pumped in tackles. Bringing out your baseball bats and just bashing your opposition is something that matters. If anything that physical stuff translates the best against top teams than flash highlights that most fans rate players on.

Last edited:

John Hamblin

Juniors
The COLD TOAST have finally moved AJ Brimson back to fullback. Isaako is an imposter. We were really good last week. the bench were excellent a similar effort and we win easily!

Smug Panther

First Grade
I'd like to see a proper backrower on the bench soon. Start preparing for life after Kikau, he's better not playing 80 as well

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
You could put Too on the bench and bring him on in a floating role like a human wrecking ball.... Keep backline as is.

First you recommended letting To'o go to retain Staines and now you recommend benching him. Did he kick your dog or something? Or are you just the worst armchair coach ever?

hindy111

Post Whore
First you recommended letting To'o go to retain Staines and now you recommend benching him. Did he kick your dog or something? Or are you just the worst armchair coach ever?

I wouldn't want to let Too go. But he probably could get 500-600k. It is about balance and if could sign May for 300k amd Staines for 250k then with Crtichon and Tago already in the backline you will have money to spend in other positions.

To'o is your 3rd best player. But if he was roaming in the middle he would be a disaster for the opposition to handle once they tire.

The_Frog

First Grade
You could put Too on the bench and bring him on in a floating role like a human wrecking ball.... Keep backline as is.
And drop who? One of the two remaining big forwards, or the bloke they are trying to make a utility out of?

Original Name

Juniors
I wouldn't want to let Too go. But he probably could get 500-600k. It is about balance and if could sign May for 300k amd Staines for 250k then with Crtichon and Tago already in the backline you will have money to spend in other positions.

To'o is your 3rd best player. But if he was roaming in the middle he would be a disaster for the opposition to handle once they tire.
I agree with a lot of your takes Hindy but not with this. It'd be weird to try and reinvent the wheel now. To'o and May starting, Staines as some good depth.

This way teams have to deal with To'o hitups causing quick play the balls and offloads part of the match instead of the entire match. The hit ups To'o takes when he's fit are the biggest strength of any of our outside back players.