What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Eels

Copperhead

Juniors
1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Waqa BLAKE
3. Dean WHARE
14. Peta HIKU
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
21. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
18. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Isaah YEO
13. Trent MERRIN

4. Tyrone PEACHEY
15. Leilani LATU
16. Tim BROWNE
17. Moses LEOTA

TheFrog

Coach
Good move to bring Hiku up and Peachey to the bench, however I would have put Hiku on the wing and Blake at centre.

mxlegend99

Referee
And im f**king done.

Last years centres that carried us to the finals get moved for 2 players who havent shown shit since 2015.

Let's bench our only dangerous ball runner. Let's promote our worst one.
Lets put a second rower who hasnt played all year straight into the halves... the only upside here is Moylan should be able to play as a half without interference. The downside is Carty is too slow for halves and gets burned at the best of times. 6 weeks since his last game with a leg injury... im sure his speed in defence wont have suffered at all.

Eels will put 50 on that side.

mxlegend99

Referee
I can't understand Griffin's obsession with Hiku. He done bugger all to deserve a starting berth.
What has Peachey done at centrw? Other than have people talking him up for Origin due to his tackle busts. Line breaks and try scoring ability.

Clearly we dont like scoring tries. Thats why last weeks team is rewarded.

Panther Mick

Juniors
Peachey is getting a boot up his bum for his defence. Last year his tackle efficiency was around 91%. this year is a woeful 71%.
I don't agree with Hiku starting I would have played Blake there instead but I agree with Peachey getting a shake up.

No they are not shopping him around. He is getting a boot up his bum for his defence. Last year his tackle efficiency was around 91%. this year is a woeful 71%.
I don't agree with Hiku starting I would have played Blake there instead but I agree with Peachey getting a shake up.

I mean Hiku being in the overall 17.

Still Edwards deserves the shot over Hiku anyway so the idea they're trying to shop Hiku still has merit. (Hiku is playing wing, not centre)

TheFrog

Coach
What has Peachey done at centrw?
He plays an ad lib game with the ball which doesn't involve passing to his winger. The way he plays is more suited to coming off the bench when the defence is getting tired, ie late in the first half.

cainen

Juniors
Despite the ridiculousness of our lineup, something is telling me we're going to win this. Man for man our team is still much better than the Eels.

mxlegend99

Referee
Moylan is the wirst fullback in the competition. By a country mile.

Anyone who disagrees is only confused by how good his ball playing is. He is found out with kicks every week. 2 today already.