What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 8 v Roosters Anzac Day

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Guys, losing Suli in the first minute was a massive blow. A few tough close calls and its got worse. The boys were 50/50 going in, losing a centre was a disaster, thrown everything out and they are not really yet up to it to stem the flow. I don't blame Sloane for much, he is under shitloads of pressure out there and not getting much support. Having to run de Belin on in the first minute has completely thrown the forward rotation. Put this one down to experience and start getting ready for next week.

56to66

Juniors
Boy oh Boy , rocks and diamonds, long way to go maybe 2025.
You sit down expecting a close game and this shit.
I thought a possible top 8 chance, back to bottom 4, there differential is diabolical!

thebigredv

First Grade
Not often we are disgraced on ANZAC Day.

The best we can hope for is to keep the score to under 50.
Roosters fans can sit back with a win in the bag and the likelihood on seeing a show of entertainment in the seoncd half.

I am pretty disgusted but what's new.

DeathBlooms

Juniors
They looked rattled as soon as Suli got knocked out. The try was just lucky. Ref letting them lay on us and their rushing line speed has killed us. Had a few dodgy penalties go against us. They have had no confidence to go and catch kicks. Doing the oppositie in attack and defense from last week.

thebigredv

First Grade
It is hard to get a win in the NRL these days and whenever we do we pat ourselves on the back and can't get up the next week no matter what the occasion. That's why we were all nervous before this match.

Some of our players put their hand up to do the work each week but most do not.

FIne losing but just wilting is inexcusable.

Latest posts