What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 9 | v Manly | Brookvale | Mon May 13th 7pm

adamkungl

Immortal
Hard to criticise his defence considering we aren't letting tries in. He must be doing his job well enough if points aren't coming.

Last night was a shocker with the hands yeah but give the bloke a break. He hasn't been at his best but last night aside hasn't really let the team down.

Also, his 2 grubber kicks directly led to 8 points.

SKD to my knowledge has not rushed up once this season. His defence is more than solid. Can't fault that since that was his major weakness.

adamkungl

Immortal
And his trysaver on Lawrence was f**king phenomenal. Even with bad hands he contributed important parts to the win

bellyache

Bench
I know that the roosters supporters will be happy with the win (and rightly so) but the game was a bit of a disappointment with too many handling errors from both sides..........and SBW seemed to be "missing in action" for most of the game.
:lol:
Lets hope SBW goes MIA more often, Against the 2nd best defense in the comp he played 80 mins; 13 hit ups for 120 mtrs, 4 tackle breaks, 2 offloads... $ouff$ against Eagles; Burgess played 80 mins; 15 hit ups for 105mtrs, 2 tackle breaks, 1 offloads. wanker!:lol:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Gee we've got some freaking grit in us this year. The second efforts in defence were outstanding i thought. The desperation was throughout the entire side as well. Scrambling in numbers and doing it as well as they are is a great sign of attitude.

Game was scrappy as and no one really stood out to me. Boyd looked punishing in defence. The shot he put on Rose when stopped the big lump dead in his tracks was a cracker. Skid had his usual deep moments in attack but gee his defence has been good this year. Been good carrying the ball out of trouble as well. Sonny was quiet but the flick that Skid derped was magic. Quiet but still showed class, worth every penny we're paying already.

Liked what I saw from a few of the nerf balls hit ups while he was on. Hopefully FPN can step up with JWH being rubbed out. Gonna miss his big time, an absolute must for captaincy next year regardless of the suspension he's about to cop. Also shit cos I had to sub him outta SuperCoach this week. Bloke was a lock for 60+ every week.

Latest posts